Dan Henderson lost 10lbs of muscle already

CinemaKingdom

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dang, it's only been 2 months since he got off of TRT and he already has lost 10lbs of muscle. He is back to his Pride weight. I'm curious to see how he looks after tonight, Vitor too. On a side note, Henderson and Vitor should have a rubber match minus the TRT.

10lbs of muscle? I find that hard to believe, may I have some sauce on this plz?

What was his weight in the Shogun rematch?, I read he was at 196 yesterday or something. 11lbs doesn't seem like it's too much to cut for MW.

I'm not going to go find it but it was on some video i saw posted earlier where Cormier was coming in from the airport I think. It might have been the same video where Henderson gave him fried chicken. He was on the scale at 196lbs.

What was his weight in the Shogun rematch?, I read he was at 196 yesterday or something. 11lbs doesn't seem like it's too much to cut for MW.

Yeah, thats it. And he could weigh in at 186lbs for non-title fights. MW being as open as it is he should give it a shot if he loses to Cormier (which I think he will).

He was 196 at a scale in one of Dana's videos, to everyone asking for sauce.

And yeah, I hadn't considered the whole TRT situation. That does seem like a pretty dramatic turn, I think most of it was lean mass too since he looks mroe or less the same.

What TS was trying to say is Hendo was already down to 196lbs and he hasn't even started his cut yet. That's a lot lighter than when he was on TRT.

TRT building muscle and helping with recovery? Get out of here. These guys were delusional thinking they were taking TRT just for health benefits. They were taking it to get swoll.

What TS was trying to say is Hendo was already down to 196lbs and he hasn't even started his cut yet. That's a lot lighter than when he was on TRT.

TRT building muscle and helping with recovery? Get out of here. These guys were delusional thinking they were taking TRT just for health benefits. They were taking it to get swoll.

Hendo doesn't cut weight to fight at 205.

lol that was just a joke video.. he had 1 foot off the scale. he was messing around with the guys with him, didnt you see them and him laughing. he was only messing around, he aint 196. more like 210 or something. one foot was off

lol that was just a joke video.. he had 1 foot off the scale. he was messing around with the guys with him, didnt you see them and him laughing. he was only messing around, he aint 196. more like 210 or something. one foot was off

I guess we'll find out at the weigh ins

TS why don't you wait until he steps on the scale before claiming he has lost 10 pounds.

he had just finished a taxing workout. Just by drinking some fluids and eating a meal he will be back over 200lbs.

Last edited:
I saw this and thought the same thing yesterday. How on earth can a human being rebound from TRT in such a short amount of time? Maybe Dan was smart and was administering occasional shots of hCG. Or maybe he got immediately on a PCT to get things goin again. Awful quick turnaround for an older guy coming off TRT.

Heres the video. Check the 3:29 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2-PJi59_ro

Back