Dan Henderson is much older than Fedor and had more mileage, more fights, damage when he KO’d him

You have zero evidence against Fedor except hating Russians.
wtf i love russians. russian athletes love steroids. that’s well-documented. and again, i don’t mind when fighters use steroids whatsoever. why would i hate russians?

wtf i love russians. russian athletes love steroids. that’s well-documented. and again, i don’t mind when fighters use steroids whatsoever. why would i hate russians?
Then why do you hate Fedor, he didn't even use steroids but you felt the need to insult him?

Then why do you hate Fedor, he didn't even use steroids but you felt the need to insult him?
i don’t hate fedor either. i love the guy. one of the best ever. just blindly assuming he’s clean and painting dan as some sort of dirty cheater for using legal testosterone is stupid though.

Whenever a fighter losses his fans will say he's out of his prime, a perfect example would be 29yo Aldo getting starched by a much better striker in Conor McGregor

Right, because fight mileage has absolutely nothing to do with it.

So if a car has 300,000 miles on it, and is only 8 months old, you would still pay MSRP for it since it's still a 2021 model? How fucking stupid are you?

i don’t hate fedor either. i love the guy. one of the best ever. just blindly assuming he’s clean and painting dan as some sort of dirty cheater for using legal testosterone is stupid though.
Fedor passed all his drug tests and he passed all his drug tests; while Hendo failed normal drug tests indicating he used steroids in the past. So yes Hendo used steroids.

Fedor passed all his drug tests and he passed all his drug tests; while Hendo failed normal drug tests indicating he used steroids in the past. So yes Hendo used steroids.
like 75% of fedors career and 100% of his legend was built in pride where they deliberately didn’t test for steroids. he didn’t pass his drug tests, he just wasn’t being tested lmao

I didn't say he was.

But you can't simultaneously say Fedor aged more than Henderson did a decade ago meanwhile Fedor is still active today and Henderson isn't, and on top of that is the #3 HW in a major organization.

Clearly Fedor's longevity is greater than Henderson's and you'd have to have a colossal cognitive dissonance to say otherwise.

Fedor could take a fight at 55 and get KO'd by a lightweight jab.
By your metric, Fedor has more longevity than all fighters who retired before 55.

Julio Caesar Chavez fought a few months ago, he has more longevity than Bernard Hopkins.

And Henderson got a TRT exemption.

When did Hendo fail a drug test?

Arlovski aint no circus fight, mid 2000 Arlovski was the realest deal

Why did that fight show Fedor was overrated?

Rogers had just decimated Arlovski in a pure striking match.

Fedor knocked him out despite being shorter, not as long and out powered. If anything that showed how great Fedor was.

lol....

"pure standup battle"

Rogers found AA's notoriously weak chin in the first exchange of the fight and has literally ZERO even decent wins otherwise.

For purely racial reasons, he is compared to a guy who has pulled off an armbar and has beaten
Blaydes, Framcis, Volkov, Gonzaga, Hapa etc.

Rogers was a bum

like 75% of fedors career and 100% of his legend was built in pride where they deliberately didn’t test for steroids. he didn’t pass his drug tests, he just wasn’t being tested lmao

But they were tested when they fought in Strikeforce, that is what the thread is about. Their actual fight. Dan was on TRT and Fedor was clean.

The fact that you want to ruminate on the likelihood of Fedor being on PEDS in Pride has absolutely zero to do with the comment you were responding to. As you stated, Pride didn't test, so we can assume everyone was on PEDs and therefore there was an even playing field.

However, when Dan fought Fedor, Dan was taking (sanctioned) PEDs and Fedor was apparently clean. That is not an even playing field.

Right, because fight mileage has absolutely nothing to do with it.

So if a car has 300,000 miles on it, and is only 8 months old, you would still pay MSRP for it since it's still a 2021 model? How fucking stupid are you?
Aldo didn't lose to McGregor due to "mileage" he lost because he's an inferior striker to Conor McGregor, mileage has nothing to do with him lunging like an idiot into a punch

Back