Dan Henderson is much older than Fedor and had more mileage, more fights, damage when he KO’d him

Aside from the fact that there’s no evidence he’s used PEDs, and to my knowledge there’s never been any serious accusation by anyone that he has—
You called him a filthy drug cheat, and then brought up an org where using them wouldn’t be cheating. Brilliant.

Mods have gotten a bit soft on this stuff imo. Saying or implying that a fighter was a PED user with no evidence whatsoever, should be carded.
All fighters that used drugs are cheats. I don't care about the company rules. It's a moral thing for me, as someone that fought and practiced with pros, being a drug cheat doesn't have much to do with testing for me.
A 2019 account talking to me about the decorum of these boards is hilarious. I've been here since what? 08?
But do keep fighting for your favorite Russian "natural fighter".
The GOAT got dummied by Fabio Maldonado.

Once Dan got off that TRT he got knocked out himself, but he was also much much older.

Fighters peak at different points and some people on peds are unstoppable. See TRT mohawk Vitor

Fedor's performance against Arlovski was highly touted. All MMA forums were fully plastered with gifs of Fedor bobbing and weaving, slipping and ducking every single punch Arlovski threw at him. They claimed he was the least hit fighter in MMA with even better defense than Lyoto Machida, and this is right in the middle of the Machida era. You're either too demented to remember or you're lying about reality.

actually, the opposite is the case. Everyone on sherdog said Fedor looked terrible vs Arlovski and didn't have the fast twitch reaction from years past

actually, the opposite is the case. Everyone on sherdog said Fedor looked terrible vs Arlovski and didn't have the fast twitch reaction from years past

There was a minority who claimed that because they were too dumb to see that Fedor was not actually being hit by any of those punches.

Don't try to rewrite history. You were probably salivating over that performance as well.

There was a minority who claimed that because they were too dumb to see that Fedor was not actually being hit by any of those punches.

Don't try to rewrite history. You were probably salivating over that performance as well.
fedor looked pretty awful until the surprise overhand. in all of his fights up to that point he was always on offence.. but versus Arlovski...the writing was on the wall that fight.

then he comes out the next fight, gets bossed around.. before random overhand again. Homie started relying too much on random power shot

homie doesn't grapple anymore

Last edited:
I was saying Fedor looked like crap against hunt, Arlovski, Rogers. Even when he won those fight he looked pretty sluggish and slow. The Fanboys went apeshit over my comments and I told them that Fedors luck would soon run out and what do you know it did. Then the Fanboys were "oh that is because he is past his prime". Give me fucking break. He lost to 50 year old MW.

It's really simple, Dan is just a better fighter.
He was older and smaller and knocked Fedor out.

Fedor fought a lot of cans and when he came to sanctioned organizations to fight, it just wasnt the same for him.

Whenever a fighter losses his fans will say he's out of his prime, a perfect example would be 29yo Aldo getting starched by a much better striker in Conor McGregor

"LOL" - Aldo's knees

Not that his knees had anything to do with why he lost. Just saying... his knees being in prime shape is pretty fucking funny. Needed a good laugh today, and that delivered.

fedor looked pretty awful until the surprise overhand. in all of his fights up to that point he was always on offence.. but versus Arlovski...the writing was on the wall that fight.

then he comes out the next fight, gets bossed around.. before random overhand again. Homie started relying too much on random power shot

Again, he was not actually being hit in the face by any of those punches. He took a few body shots and a front kick to the gut. Other than that he completely dodged the fastest HW hands for a full round, made him feel overconfident, baited him in and then knocked him out. Don't believe me, look at his clear face, this is the most easily bruised face in MMA and he didn't have much of a mark on him.

It's not my fault Fedor failed to evolve and couldn't hack it in a cage in modern MMA.

not only did Fedor not evolve, he devolved into a mindless brawler. At his peak, he was the best mixed martial artist

Fedor had One submission loss, was many years younger, and had many less fights than Hendo.

How can anyone say that Dan fought a washed up or old Fedor?

Dan was the old guy in that fight!

The more shopworn veteran.
images

Whenever a fighter losses his fans will say he's out of his prime, a perfect example would be 29yo Aldo getting starched by a much better striker in Conor McGregor

you never fought in your life Prime Fedor died in 2008, if you understand fighting you know that Fedor who faced Hendo is not 5% that he was in his Prime.

also Conor has a heavier hand than Aldo, but he's not the best striker.

poirier-calf-kick-vs-mcgregor.gif

HalfCalculatingGeese-max-1mb.gif

Conor is lucky to have more power, Aldo is better at everything else.

Conor was exposed against Poirier does not know how to defend calf kick.

Conor is a one trick pony!!

This is so dumb, is TS not aware that some guys past their prime at different ages? Fedor's advantage at HW is he is usually faster, more athletic & explosive than the slow, plodding HWs. Guys who rely on speed & reflexes generally decline younger. This thread is akin to saying that since Henderson was 41 yrs old, anyone who loses before 41 can't claim to not be in their prime. Not everyone declines at the same time, I would even say Henderson was also in decline, so I'm not claiming it was prime Henderson either. Henderson is a guy who on a good day, could beat just about anyone, but could also just as easily lose to any of the top 5

This is so dumb, is TS not aware that some guys past their prime at different ages? Fedor's advantage at HW is he is usually faster, more athletic & explosive than the slow, plodding HWs. Guys who rely on speed & reflexes generally decline younger. This thread is akin to saying that since Henderson was 41 yrs old, anyone who loses before 41 can't claim to not be in their prime. Not everyone declines at the same time, I would even say Henderson was also in decline, so I'm not claiming it was prime Henderson either. Henderson is a guy who on a good day, could beat just about anyone, but could also just as easily lose to any of the top 5

Yes those ages can be customized for whatever argument you want. Special cases include Shogun was washed up at age 29 or Fedor's a title contender in Bellator 12 years after he was washed. Fuck logic if you want it to be true just say it.

Dan looked the way he did throughout his career, fresh as F, due to how much juice he was pumping into his veins.

It's kinda funny all the Fedor fans talking about fighters aging differently meanwhile Fedor is still active today while Henderson retired years ago, and furthermore is the #3 HW in Bellator.

But sure, a loss a decade ago shows he didn't age well.

Back