Dan Henderson fought 4 times in one year

Testosterone is a helluva drug.

No he eats right and keeps himself in great shape You're spouting ignorance. He has taken it to keep his immune system up but not some advantage like chael etc.

really fucking incredible to be able to fight 4 guys of that caliber at that age. most fighters cant do that despite being 15-20 years younger.

Old school bad ass. Hated that he got dominated but DC was too much for him. He probably should retire now but he has been fun to follow over the years.

Hendo has fought 3 times in a single day before, twice in one day on 4 different occasions.

4 fights in a year is nothing for Hendo

So did Erick Silva and Rory Mac (with his fight next month). I hate seeing guys fight only twice per year.

Fighting four fights in one year is impressive.

Cerrone is trying to accomplish two years in a row with four fights per year. Hats off to fighters who want to (and are able to with no injuries) perform in cards rather than watch cards.

Never been a fan of Hendo and I was rooting for DC this weekend, but you gotta have huge respect for this guy.

43 years old and fought Evans, Vitor, Shogun and DC between June 2013 and May 2014. That's 4 times in a year, I don't think a lot of UFC fighters did this.

I hope he gets a win and retires.

That's at 43, while almost half aged JJ, who BTW announced once that he wants to defend his belt 4 times a year , is ducking Alex and soon will announce that Alex should have a tag team match before facing him...
Jones is pathetic.

I don't know what happened to Hendo in that fight, going to a LHW at 199 against a natural HW is a suicide , it's not that Hendo have the Vitor physique.

They did at that point in time.

Lol - Including the Machida fight, you mean to say that four former UFC champs and a Strikeforce Grand Prix winner needed to fight Hendo to make names for themselves?

Back