Dan Hardy's impressive fight breakdowns....

batistaBOMB

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Just finished watching inside the octagon for 201 really good job on hardys part he always has good insight and is really detailed would love if the ufc gives him a better role and more airtime.....way better than guys like DC and bisping

Just finished watching inside the octagon for 201 really good job on hardys part he always has good insight and is really detailed would love if the ufc gives him a better role and more airtime.....way better than guys like DC and bisping
He always does a good job breaking the fights down. That guy has really found his true calling. Who would of thought he would become one of the best breakdown guys. He used to be the original Conor Mcgregor of that era.

Dan Hardy and Brian Stann are brilliant.

Brian Stann could take over from Joe Rogan and I'd be happy. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Way better than Joe at pretty much everything and Hardy is much better than Florian.

I'd have Goldie and Stann as my numbered event commentators and Anik and Hardy as fight night commentators. Wish I could replace Anik though.

Don't lie, you just enjoy listening to that dreamy English accent.

Brian Stann could take over from Joe Rogan and I'd be happy. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional.
I used to really like Joe but Bryan has won me over. Exactly like you say, he's always composed and informative, lets you enjoy the damn fight.

Dan Hardy's cool too.

Dan Hardy and Brian Stann are brilliant.

Brian Stann could take over from Joe Rogan and I'd be happy. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Way better than Joe at pretty much everything and Hardy is much better than Florian.

I'd have Goldie and Stann as my numbered event commentators and Anik and Hardy as fight night commentators. Wish I could replace Anik though.

I used to really like Joe but Bryan has won me over. Exactly like you say, he's always composed and informative, lets you enjoy the damn fight.

Dan Hardy's cool too.

Mike Tirico thinks Brian Stann is boring.

Don't care about the analysis........Get a new heart, go visit Bruce Lee's grave, and get your ass back in the ring!

Love Hardy's analysis and his commentary. Very bright guy when it comes to the sport.

Don't lie, you just enjoy listening to that dreamy English accent.

Jimmy Smith mentioned that in the British Invasion a couple weeks ago.
He apologized for the locals having to listen to his monotone states accent lol

Hardy is great. But for my money no one breaks down a fight like Cruz. He's next level ninja analytics shit.

Jimmy Smith mentioned that in the British Invasion a couple weeks ago.
He apologized for the locals having to listen to his monotone states accent lol
Have to agree with Mr. Smith here.

Back