Dan Hardy Thinks Stephen A. Smith Is Toxic Noisy American 12-Year-Old Level Alpha Brat

BAHAHA ok it was joke....maybe not all. I have met many sweet Americans as well. We're just far sweeter, kinder, apologize profusely and we have real beer.
When Canadians talk shit, I wish we could invade their country, take it over within a day, and breed with all their women. Piggy backing off us your entire existence, fuck you Canada, that's my land now.

<LikeReally5>

Given his history you can conclude that he folded under the pressure like he has in his other big fights. And the narrative that he broke his nose was disproven by Cowboy himself. He covered up until the fight was stopped and then got up smiling immediately afterwards.

We didn't learn a damn thing. Conor is a fast starter, always has been. You don't learn anything about a fighter's physical or mental conditioning in 40 seconds.

cowboy has been in many fights, where he got his ass kicked, and didn't quit. that tommy lee jones image doesn't prove your point lol. it's my opinion, versus yours. that's all.

we learned that after all that time off, conor is on point physically and mentally. we learned that he's serious once again with his mma career.

Please no more stephen A covering MMA, just dont send him.
makes ESPN look bad.

It really is an american thing.. at least in broadcast tv.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back