Dan Hardy Thinks Stephen A. Smith Is Toxic Noisy American 12-Year-Old Level Alpha Brat

the mma community should probably come to the realization that stephen a. smith is going nowhere, when it comes to mma. at least so long as the ufc is partnered with espn. stephen a. was wrong on all accounts, but he is what is good for the ufc as a business. he's like the heel commentator for espn when it comes to the ufc. if stephen a. and rogan continue to give polarizing opinions on mma topics, it will only help both the ufc and espn. maybe this isn't such a bad thing. so long as people don't take stephen a's opinion seriously, and realize that he's a troll like his former partner skip bayless, things should remain okay.

Dan Hardy. The 37 year old guy with a dyed mohawk

I'm Canadian. I thought all Americans were like this? Isn't it normal?

Its the type of sports analyst that somehow gets to be very popular by talking about sports, more than some players themselves...they love to be loud and stir controversy, its what they do, it usually doesnt go well with combat sports as those guys love to pick twitter feuds with athletes...when well, it wont go past that.

the mma community should probably come to the realization that stephen a. smith is going nowhere, when it comes to mma. at least so long as the ufc is partnered with espn. stephen a. was wrong on all accounts, but he is what is good for the ufc as a business. he's like the heel commentator for espn when it comes to the ufc. if stephen a. and rogan continue to give polarizing opinions on mma topics, it will only help both the ufc and espn. maybe this isn't such a bad thing. so long as people don't take stephen a's opinion seriously, and realize that he's a troll like his former partner skip bayless, things should remain okay.
You are perceptive, but remember the words that St. Sonnen delivered from the mountaintop,

"NEVER reveal the secrets of the business."

Keep it up and Dan Hardy can look for a new job soon

The MMA community is butthurt an outsider is able to tell Cowboy folds like a sack of shit when it mattera most oh and it's even worse now with Cowboy claiming he never broke his nose or orbital, Stephen A keep triggering these fools!

Perhaps SAS will crawl from his vault full of money long enough to learn Dan exists. Nah, probably not.

isn't Stephen A Smith's thing a gimmick? I don't really watch much non combat sports but his boxing opinions have always seemed like a gimmick character kind of thing.

Ironically Dan Hardy and Stephen A. share the same opinion that Cerrone folded in the Conor fight

{<shrug}

stephen a. was wrong on all accounts

How was he wrong? He said the same thing about Cowboy many people in the media and fans have been saying for years. He was the only one on the broadcast to point out that we didn't learn anything about Conor from this fight.

of course he will agree with a colleague and fellow UFC employee

<mma4>

Yep we’re all alpha dick heads.

Suck it beta Cucknadian.
BAHAHA ok it was joke....maybe not all. I have met many sweet Americans as well. We're just far sweeter, kinder, apologize profusely and we have real beer.

Back