Dan Hardy shutting off Mickey Gall in cold polite fashion

sounds shook.

getting called out for being an analyst with no fighting anymore

That isn't what I'd call 'cold fashion'.

"I never fought anybody with less than 8 fights."

#rekt

Dan Hardy be like..

diss.gif

Why is this 25-10 fighter with zero great wins, pretending like he's GSP coming back or something.

Dan Hardy should be glad Mickey Gall threw his name out there, and if he thinks he can crush him, do it.

Hardy was never some amazing fighter, and he hasn't fought in almost 5 years. Mickey Gall probably has more spotlight on him these days than anyone Hardy would fight anyway, if he even gets cleared to come back.

Dan Hardy legit scared shitless of the PunkSlayer.

'I don't want to beat up a kid' lol

Why is this 25-10 fighter with zero great wins, pretending like he's GSP coming back or something.

Dan Hardy should be glad Mickey Gall threw his name out there, and if he thinks he can crush him, do it.

Hardy was never some amazing fighter, and he hasn't fought in almost 5 years. Mickey Gall probably has more spotlight on him these days than anyone Hardy would fight anyway, if he even gets cleared to come back.

Hardy's the 'most dangerous' I've faced - St-Pierre

http://en.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/12721.html

Very Classy responses from Gall & Dan. He did offer to do a grappling contest with him... that waz cool. Would watch!

Hardy has more stroke in the MMA world. It'd be like Tully Blanchard fighting a green 1-2-3 Kid.

Or Hickson vs Anthony Macias.

St-Pierre says that about every opponent he's faced.

This, and also... he had already faced prime BJ Penn a few times. Who was unquestionably more dangerous than Dan Hardy.

I don't think it's really anything disrespectful to Mickey rather it's kind of a risky fight to take, Mickey has shown he's good yet he only has 3 fights. If Hardy beats him it means nothing and if he loses it's rather embarrassing for a guy with his resume. I'd personally love to see this fight.

Why is this 25-10 fighter with zero great wins, pretending like he's GSP coming back or something..

That's not over dramatic or anything. I'm not sure how one equates wanting to fight someone with more than 4 fights on their recond, to pretending he's GSP.

Hardy's opinion or request was perfectly reasonable.

Pete, what they hell are you talking about? First, why should he be happy Gall threw his name out there? R we now going to pretend Gall is some superstar who can make you famous? I mean dude, what the hell? And I don't recall 1 moment he claimed he was going to crush him. He couldn't have been more respectful.

Hardy was never some amazing fighter, and he hasn't fought in almost 5 years. Mickey Gall probably has more spotlight on him these days than anyone Hardy would fight anyway, if he even gets cleared to come back

You apparently have a hard on for Hardy, and you have a farfetched view of Gall.

None of this was a big deal, and isn't as dramatic as you're making it out to be.

These 2 really shouldn't be fighting at all.

Gall will work his way up, and Hardy is an established vet who will get certain fights.

Not in his best interest to take it.....He wins? Well he should beat a 4-0 guy right? Truth is, this 4-0 guys seems to be dangerous at this point, not that he is a title challenger, but is a threat for sure, is a lose-lose situation for Dan Hardy, while a win-win for Mickey Gall.

Classic Petey tactics about to unfold here: 1. make trollish comment to get a reaction 2. when confronted with the absurdity of the opening post, move goalposts and pretend to be reasonable.....

Back