Dan Hardy: "Khabib has no footwork, Conor will use angles and KO him"

He also said Conor has to much weapons that Floyd Mayweather hasnt seen lol
floyd-mayweather-jr-throws-a-punch-at-conor-mcgregor-during-their-picture-id839697146

Hardy tends to get bias when talking about Europeans.
The statement is true. Unfortunately they fought in a sport where those weapons are not allowed.

Umm you are aware Russia is in Europe right?

I think you meant Khabib was from the UK.

Nice that you got a like though, obviously you aren't the only one in need of a geography lesson.
Russia is in Europe?

You react the same when people tell you the earth is round?

Absolutely, because the earth is an oblate ellipsoid. Whoever says it's round is obviously an uneducated child and my reaction to uneducated children is always

<MaryseShutIt>

Absolutely, because the earth is an oblate ellipsoid. Whoever says it's round is obviously an uneducated child and my reaction to uneducated children is always

<MaryseShutIt>
Now if I had said spherical I would agree with that statement 100%.

Although not the footwork of a traditional boxer , I'd say the Bib has the better footwork. Cuner tends to stay flatfooted and pot shot the straight left. most of cuners footwork is him running

Now if I had said spherical I would agree with that statement 100%.

Anyone who uses layman's terms like round or circular is an uneducated child. I'm a high school dropout and I don't deal with uneducated children.

Umm you are aware Russia is in Europe right?

I think you meant Khabib was from the UK.

Nice that you got a like though, obviously you aren't the only one in need of a geography lesson.
no, russia isn't in europe. but if you want to play the smartass, go ahead

He's not wrong. Khabib has no footwork. Conor will have major advantages that people don't understand, and really the only hope Khabib has is to pray and survive until he can hopefully get Conor backed to cage and work and stick him there.

Feel free to enlighten me then. Is it in Asia cause it certainly isn't it's own continent?

My gandpappy always use to tell me Never trust a man with a wolfs heart

If that was true then he would’ve been massacred on the feet already. Everything about Khabib’s stand up looks meh, but it turns out he’s very effective with it and that’s what matters.

So I just looked it up and apparently I was about 5/16th wrong. It is in both Europe and Asia but more closely tied to Europe.

Anything else you have to say there champ?

A Brit rooting for another Brit, is normal.

And to all the Irish people trying to educate me on the difference between Northern and Southern Ireland
<MaryseShutIt>

True story, Ireland used to be known as Scotland. St. Patrick for example regularly describes the Irish as Scots in his writings.

So I just looked it up and apparently I was about 5/16th wrong. It is in both Europe and Asia but more closely tied to Europe.

so you checked and realized you were wrong, nothing much else to say

Isn't it a key point that part of Russia from whence Khabib originates is not in Europe? Russia spans Europe and Asia, but Khabib is not European, which is why he is a good grappler.

European Russia is the western part of Russia that is a part of Eastern Europe. With a population of 110 million people, European Russia has about 77% of Russia's population, but covers less than 25% of Russia's territory. European Russia includes Moscow and Saint Petersburg, the two largest cities in Russia.

Thats what wiki said. Now what about that there Dan Hardy huh?

True story, Ireland used to be known as Scotland. St. Patrick for example regularly describes the Irish as Scots in his writings.

As an American the following are basically synonyms: United Kingdom, Great Britain, England, Wales, New Zealand, Scotland, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Australia. All of the above = British.

Back