Dan Hardy just broke the golden rule

I used to do public debate. It was extemporaneous which meant you were given a topic 10 minutes in advance and told what side you have to argue. Even with one subject and position that shit is hard. I can't imagine going an entire event live having to adlib so much and not being able to prep interviews and just getting your facts right all night let alone trying to be personable and entertaining.

I laugh at mistakes too but just saying, it is almost impossible not to make some, even if you knew the right thing to say. What he is good at, which is hard to teach, is keeping it seamless and not letting a mistake throw him off. A lot of people were indifferent to him when he started but look at the improvement already. I think he may end up being one of the best. JMO
That mistake made me appreciate him more. Obviously he was quite aware of who Manhoef is.

That mistake made me appreciate him more. Obviously he was quite aware of who Manhoef is.
I know what you mean. Just kinda reminds you he's human. And he does come off as very likable

A lot of people were indifferent to him when he started but look at the improvement already. I think he may end up being one of the best. JMO

Exactly. he clearly has the talent and expertise for commentating on fights. With a year or two of experience under his belt, he will be golden.

Exactly. he clearly has the talent and expertise for commentating on fights. With a year or two of experience under his belt, he will be golden.
Yep. A likable guy who paid his dues in the sport and with charisma and intelligence can go a long way. Kudos to him got pursuing it. Adding experience obviously will just make him better

Dan Hardy is a great commentator for sure, i really like his work, Mir and also Pat Miletich (and Frank Shamrock whom i think is very underrated as a commentator.)

But yeah my three favorites are Hardy Mir and Pat (and Rogan who gets shit on way too much he is still great).

Edit.

Last edited:
Hardys good.

I thought the Golden Rule was to not say you want to fuck Chuck Liddell?

Hardy doesnt take himself too seriously which is something I like. He always makes fun of his ground game. Anik, Stann, British PBP, and Hardy actually watch the past fights of new fighters

This Golden Rule?

[Yt]Pi7gwX7rjOw[/MEDIA]

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?

Dont like florian. But I think Anik is the best is UFC. Would love Anik/Bonnar

I've read this three times.

I still can't

can someone please tell me what happened?

All i got was he called Dana "Uncle Dana"

PBP : John Gooden > Goldie > John Anik
Co-Commentator : Hardy > Florian > Stann > Rogan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back