News Dan Hardy comeback vs. Tyron Woodley targeted for spring 2022

No he didn't. Woodley made a few million in ppv points alone for ufc 205 & 214. Don't be so quick to believe everything you're told
I gotta believe what Woodley said. He says the made more boxing Jake Paul then we should believe it. I can believe between purse, ppv and especially sponsors he made more money boxing. If I'm not misunderstanding what I heard Woodley had at least 2 individual million dollar sponsors so.....

Man, so Woodley got a tattoo that said 'I love Jake Paul' and then Jake Paul stiffed him on the fight? That is a depressingly low point in the career of Tyron Woodley.

Its not just bad for him, but he's setting an extremely bad precedent for his children. that shit was embarrassing.

War Dan Hardy.

NxXNA9c.jpg
I've seen this thing before:
DZI8uOjVkI0fdHu9C0QZktMOGwfX7-5w1_untpS0Vc-ubMcNkXGKawnwHEsZrIooxGeHVg7_azUHcaWSqvEWSRy5uBNdXaU0LPEao9_ePPS8jcWicJwlOR_S_uOTvR91

Why would you look at it like that?

Woodley made more money in 1 boxing match them his entire UFC career. He tried to double that payday and got the tattoo but like Jake said he moved on.

He's riding higher now than ever.
I doubt that he made more than his entire career in MMA. He couldn't sell PPVs himself but lucked into making a lot in PPV points by getting put on two big cards as champion, he was on the Conor/Alvarez and Jones/DC II cards.

This might be the most unnecessary fight in MMA history.
Forreal. Even as shot as Woodley is, I expect him to beat Hardy pretty easily

Now, you have Dan Hardy come back to fight Diego Sanchez and we'll talk...

9 years is a LOOONNNNGGGGG fucking time to be away for a professional MMA fighter. Dan Hardy is basically just a regular guy now. No interest in this.

Hardy going to get smashed maybe killed

This is really weird because you know Woodley would destroy Hardy in an MMA match but I got Hardy in this amateur boxing match lol

Good for them and hope they make some decent cash.

Not at all interested however.

Did he get the papers for his girl yet?

Wolff Parkinson White is no joke and could result in a heart attack during the fight even if it's been treated. I hope Dan is being safe about this match up.

Outside of DC he has the most genuine passion for the sport of any of the announcers.
BS! He's a tool.....just like you.

"But he hasn’t yet signed the contract. So, you tell me. Tyron Woodley, why have you not signed it, Frozen One?
<{MingNope}>

Back