Media Dan Hardy Breaks down Usman vs. Covington "Usman's strikings is technically better"

Kamarudeen should train with Khabib at some point. He is incredibly dominant but he needs to do more damage on the ground.

I think Usman wins this one easily, but I always end up getting fights wrong.

-y3feKeOBDx4G_S_svMWaQFu9kLHK7Rj4XJj3ff7SGs.jpg

Lol. Colby did more damage in 3 rounds than Woolley or Usman did in 5. Bet he wishes he was as tough as you, big man

Watch the fight again, that picture is not how it went down. Maia got cut from the pathetic pitter patter barrages that Coby was flinging in the last 2 rounds.

Maia, a pathetic striker himself, was rocking the weak bitch in round 1. Coby is pathetic, he should take up endurance racing or gymnastics, fighting is not for him.

Comparing Colby to Perry.......funny shit guys.

Love or hate Colby the dude has proving he can hang with the best. What he was able to do to Lawler shows you just how good that guy can be.

Bwaha. A 38 yr old, past it Lawler?! Hehasn't fought a single elite opponent or one in their prime until Usman.

colby has to win with activity and outworking usman. but i think usmans physical tools and the fact that hes a strong wrestler also gives usman the advantage. colby can certainly win a striking fight tho. but i dont think usman lets that happen unless colby forces him

giphy.gif
me reading Usman vs colby threads

I have a hard time calling what Usman does 'technical striking.'

No doubt he has more raw punching power then Colby but I don't think he has better technique. Even Emil Meek was able to touch him and he's a fringe UFC talent.

Usman smothered most of his opponents with his size, pace and wrestling. His striking is average at best.

Also I don't see how "pressure" is the key to beating Usman, like Hardy said. I don't get what he means. How are you gonna pressure Usman? Walk forward and get taken down? Countering his takedowns with subs or like Barboza did with Dariush would be a far better gameplan. Usman is so confident in his takedowns that he might leave himself open for a sub.

Pressuring a pressure fighter is probably the best thing you can do.
It's a lot easier to have great cardio when you're the one dictating the fight.

See: Cain vs Werdum.

Dan Hardy is a clown, putting the words "Usman's striking" and any form of "technical" in the same sentence is retarded. Marty has more power, but that's about it. Still, Marty is going to molest Colby with his wrestling and far superior top control.

Hope hardy picks Ferguson to beat Khabib in the future.

Ironic post, from a genuine clown :rolleyes:

He's making a comparison between them, you need to up your reading comprehension. As difficult as it maybe with that peanut sized brain of yours to muster.
Yeah a sherturd coach potato like yourself knows more than professional fighters.

Back