Dan Hardy breaks down TJ vs Cody

SammyG420

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Dan does a good job pointing out the fact Cody has a weak left hook an if he were to have thrown that punch with better power technique in the final exchange, he probably woulda hurt TJ because the left landed 1st but had nothing on it. Will be interesting to see if Cody has worked on this...elbow up an knuckles down.

Dan does a good job pointing out the fact Cody has a weak left hook an if he were to have thrown that punch with better power technique in the final exchange, he probably woulda hurt TJ because the left landed 1st but had nothing on it. Will be interesting to see if Cody has worked on this...elbow up an knuckles down.

I've really enjoyed these when they've done them. Hardy is very well spoken, Gooden and him do a great job together. They're my favorite commentary duo

Hardy actually does this really well , enjoy the European cards with him and the other bloke commentating they don't have the arrogance of the American commentators and are much more gentlemen like, professional , respectful and energetic in their work

tenor.gif

Can only take so much of Dan Hardy and his yes man

This time I made it 7 minutes

Good stuff, I watched this yesterday. There’s so much going on and Hardy does a good job on breaking it down. I like him.

Hardy actually does this really well , enjoy the European cards with him and the other bloke commentating they don't have the arrogance of the American commentators and are much more gentlemen like, professional , respectful and energetic in their work

tenor.gif

ESPN and it's inane forced arguments format (e.g. Pardon the Interruption) have had an unfortunate effect on the quality of sports commentary in the US.

I can't remember the name of the producer who was responsible for creating shows like that, but I despise him.

I'd watch guys like Hardy over the vast majority of the staff at ESPN, Helwani excepted.

Intelligent, insightful commentary > blowhard commentary

I’ve been wanting Dan Hardy to get more up-front work for a long time now.

Ken-flow, Bisping, even Cormer, just come here to you filthy animals to get their content.

Dan actually provides his own ideas.

Dan is really good at this, and the commentary. Id love to see him move up to the PPV cards occasionally, especially when Rogan retires.

I can drive, I can drive, I'm fine..

10/10, Hardy

I like like Hardy's breakdown of fights thanks TS ,Will watch later when I have time .

Last edited:
Hardy is doing a great job. Hope for him to get even more exposure.

Love Dapper Commentator Hardy. Such knowledge such work ethic.

Excellent breakdown, one of Hardy's finest yet.

I’ve seen Hardy’s work before and this latest one was as high quality as usual

I could be wrong but I thought Cody’s left hook had to do with Dillashaw angling to his right, which cut the space and distance so the left hook couldn’t land correctly. Meaning it had more to do with Dillashaw cutting angle and less to do with Garbrandt technique.

Dan is the fucking best. I want him commentating on every card. Fucking fire cruz annoying ass

Back