Dan Hardy at Amoeba - What's In My Bag?

Moonwalker95

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was watching a bunch of Amoeba - What's In My Bag? videos and Dan Hardy randomly pops up. LOL.

It is from 2010, so I'm sorry it's not 'recent'... but yeah, I've never seen this posted and think it's pretty cool.

Probably lots of Sex Pistols, Ramones, The Clash and shit.

8RHFaA.gif

Weird...a Mac Danzig one. It would be rad if he had Danzig in his bag.

Love this guy and his music taste. His walkouts to "England Belongs to Me" were pretty fucking awesome.

Weird...a Mac Danzig one. It would be rad if he had Danzig in his bag.

Speaking of Mac Danzig, anybody knows where he at, what's he up to? Used to be a promising light weight, I remember being very impressed when he beat up Bocek and RNC'd him.

Speaking of Mac Danzig, anybody knows where he at, what's he up to? Used to be a promising light weight, I remember being very impressed when he beat up Bocek and RNC'd him.

Nada. I searched and everything as far as info goes seems to drop off around March of 2015. No twitter activity since then, etc. Last article from then had him working as a trainer at a number of gyms and making fuck all, taking care of his daughter.

I was watching a bunch of Amoeba - What's In My Bag? videos and Dan Hardy randomly pops up. LOL.

It is from 2010, so I'm sorry it's not 'recent'... but yeah, I've never seen this posted and think it's pretty cool.

I'll have to check that out, What's in my bag vids are always awesome.

Nada. I searched and everything as far as info goes seems to drop off around March of 2015. No twitter activity since then, etc. Last article from then had him working as a trainer at a number of gyms and making fuck all, taking care of his daughter.
This has nothing to do with your post I quoted.

Are you the same "Hello Japan" that uploads all the awesome grappling vids on youtube?

Also, "Talking Loud and Saying Nothing" Is that a "Dead Man" reference? If so, that's cool. Dead Man is probably my 2nd favorite movie.

This has nothing to do with your post I quoted.

Are you the same "Hello Japan" that uploads all the awesome grappling vids on youtube?

Also, "Talking Loud and Saying Nothing" Is that a "Dead Man" reference? If so, that's cool. Dead Man is probably my 2nd favorite movie.

I get asked that question a lot lol. I'm not that 'Hello Japan', I wish! The 'Talking loud and saying nothing' is actually from a James Brown song of the same name.

Cheers!

Back