Dan Hardy: "As soon as Cowboy level changed and felt that thigh to the head he just quit."

I think that's failry accurate. though to be honest, to me, Cowboy fucking quit before he got into the cage with Conor. The buddy-buddy act was so fucking uncalled for and made him look like a bitch IMO. And I loves me some fucking Cowboy. He should've come into that looking to take Conor's head off, foaming at the fucking mouth. Instead he came in to let himself get dominated and that's exactly what happened.

He got honeydicked

Cerrone has been around forever, and has been in wars. His attitude is irrelevent. He got kicked in the head after getting his nose busted,,,,it happens. Connor has power, even the haters know that. When Aldo got destroyed in seconds, no one mentioned his attitude, or said he quit.
Because Aldo went out cold dumb ass, Cerrone got hit hard and got scared and thats why he turtled up and QUIT

Regardless..
A one armed tramp from the gutter after a pint of meth would have put up more of a fight than Cerrone ...
It was fucking pathetic.

Because Aldo went out cold dumb ass, Cerrone got hit hard and got scared and thats why he turtled up and QUIT
You would turtle up if your Sister hit you, so if a guy like Conor kicked you, you would probably die ass wipe.

Back