DAMNNNN BOBBY!! (Crazy photo of Cannonier’s broken arm, mid fight)

You skipped one too

jFhWK6h.gif
maxresdefault.jpg
adesanya_humps_costa_like_dog.0.0.jpg

Damn that looks nasty. I didn't notice it at all while watching the fight live. He will probably be on the shelf for a while. He is getting old too

Shows you how good Israel is. Israel completely embarrassed him and literally knocked him out twice. Israel beat him so bad he turned down another title shot.

That picture gives me an optical illusion of being zoomed in. I wish it was an arrow instead of a circle.

Hope he recovers quick. For a guy fighting with one arm against the second best guy in the division, he didn't do too bad.

Lol he ain’t beating Izzy ever. Maybe 1 in 10 fights if your being generous. Whittaker fights like a brawler blitzing in, it wasn’t really an anger thing and even if it is that’s part of the game.
When does Whittaker ever brawl? He’s a counter puncher/boxer, he picks his shots. Watch how he knocked out Jacare and beat Yoel and Cannonier

I know but Yoel also beat the shit out of him during moments of the fight and you know it
He hurt him one time in the second fight and that was it. I literally just watched the fights again yesterday, they weren’t close.

reading this sitting on the shitter, I burst out laughing, laughed so hard I farted, and still laughing.

kudos

thanks
Bro you’re pooting out undigested carbs. We gotta get you on a ketogenic diet and drop you back down to 6’4 5% bf

Cannonier's arm looks worse than Rory's leg following the Douglas Lima fight.

Rory-MacDonald-Leg.jpg

Back