DAMNNNN BOBBY!! (Crazy photo of Cannonier’s broken arm, mid fight)

I thought Cannonier was gonna devastate him lol but nahhh Whitaker somehow looked as if the Yoel/Izzy beatings never happened

I thought he was gonna have a lot more trouble with the leg kicks which would lead to some good punches landing for Cannonier. Bobby looked on point. Was a fun thing to watch.

Cannonier is a fuckin beast. Interested to see how he rebounds from the loss.

his arm looks fine

Found the mma judge

Blind___Stevie-Wonder-3-300x200.jpg

Jared can't catch a break with these injuries. Damn.

Whittaker is still underrated. Yeah he lost against Adesanya, but Whittaker was in the midst of mental burnout, Adesanya got in his head, he rushed in and got KO'ed. His gameplan was off from the very beginning and he didn't perform as a calculating martial artist, was more like a brawler. However, he's improved a lot and the second time around will win against Adesanya imo.

The UFC likes to promote flashier guys and even fans have whitewashed Whittaker's career(taking down killers). Even Dana is making lies about him saying that he's avoiding Israel when the reality is that the guy is just taking a break to spend time with his family like a good father should.

Whittaker is still underrated. Yeah he lost against Adesanya, but Whittaker was in the midst of mental burnout, Adesanya got in his head, he rushed in and got KO'ed. His gameplan was off from the very beginning and he didn't perform as a calculating martial artist, was more like a brawler. However, he's improved a lot and the second time around will win against Adesanya imo.

The UFC likes to promote flashier guys and even fans have whitewashed Whittaker's career(taking down killers). Even Dana is making lies about him saying that he's avoiding Israel when the reality is that the guy is just taking a break to spend time with his family like a good father should.
Lol he ain’t beating Izzy ever. Maybe 1 in 10 fights if your being generous. Whittaker fights like a brawler blitzing in, it wasn’t really an anger thing and even if it is that’s part of the game.

Lol he ain’t beating Izzy ever. Maybe 1 in 10 fights if your being generous. Whittaker fights like a brawler blitzing in, it wasn’t really an anger thing and even if it is that’s part of the game.
It'll definitely be a good fight. I think it will be a lot more competitive than the fight before but don't get me wrong, I respect Adesanya fighting ability and the odds are fairly even in the rematch but I would give whittaker the edge, 60-40.

It'll definitely be a good fight. I think it will be a lot more competitive than the fight before but don't get me wrong, I respect Adesanya fighting ability and the odds are fairly even in the rematch but I would give whittaker the edge, 60-40.
For sure it will be a lot closer. Crazier things have happened in MMA.

Bobby needs to put in the leg and body work early against Izzy. He will make some adjustments, not sure if it’s gonna be enough but I’m hoping it will be.

Back