Damned Australians Trying To Pretend Bread Is Cake

WTF Is Fairy Bread?!?

Fairy-Bread-Recipe-5.jpg

Fairy_Bread.jpg

You can't just put sprinkles on bread and pretend it's a party?! Do you people not have cakes?! Did the wallabies eat it all?

Honestly this is a form of child abuse.

This is cake:

birthday-cake-4.jpg

This is a dystopian hellscape:

imagev168c239759e13ac411081c52bd8c8cce1-es3k5bnqecouk4jgcr2_t1880.jpg

Someone Australian get in here and explain this travesty.
@Slobodan wtf is this.
If you don't understand he photos, here's some text:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fairy

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bread

Proper Berry food.

Whoever came up with it is a genius. Why waste hours baking a cake when you can spend 5 seconds and the small kids love it

Fucking Aussies.

My wife made some truly epic cakes for my kids when they were little. One time she even made a 3-D Magic School Bus cake. But the best one she ever made was a homemade ice cream cake. It had Skor bars, Turtles (the chocolate caramel pecan candy, not the animal ya fuckin mooks) and Reese Peanut Butter Cups. Fucking delicious.

Fucking Aussies.

My wife made some truly epic cakes for my kids when they were little. One time she even made a 3-D Magic School Bus cake. But the best one she ever made was a homemade ice cream cake. It had Skor bars, Turtles (the chocolate caramel pecan candy, not the animal ya fuckin mooks) and Reese Peanut Butter Cups. Fucking delicious.
Bro you ruined a perfectly good opportunity to use a real turle on you cake? Some men die without such opportunities.

It’s not a cake at all.

It’s just a little treat kids get at parties.

Doesnt replace cake. Never seen it sold commercially. Just a snack for toddlers.

just bread that we put sprinkles n shit on. Then we leave it out for the fairies to eat...

WTF Is Fairy Bread?!?

Fairy-Bread-Recipe-5.jpg

Fairy_Bread.jpg

You can't just put sprinkles on bread and pretend it's a party?! Do you people not have cakes?! Did the wallabies eat it all?

Honestly this is a form of child abuse.

This is cake:

birthday-cake-4.jpg

This is a dystopian hellscape:

imagev168c239759e13ac411081c52bd8c8cce1-es3k5bnqecouk4jgcr2_t1880.jpg

Someone Australian get in here and explain this travesty.
@Slobodan wtf is this.

Fairy bread is an institution for kid's parties here, don't knock it till you've tried it.

And no, it's not the local gay going down to the bakery and buying a loaf.

Back