Damn WWE used to be realer than UFC

It's thought that there may be genotypes associated with increased (or reduced) risks of CTE.

That definitely makes sense, some with much less brutal careers than others are effected badly. Others, nothing noticeable

Foley could probably get a lobotomy and still seem normal. He basically has with all the abuse he's taken

Whats the deal with Owen Heart breaking so many neck, especially by mixing a tombstone with a normal piledriver.

For a guy that is so loved and praised for is technical ability its inexcusable (BTW I know Austin did the same move to a Japanese wrestler in the early 90s sitdown piledriver from tombstone position).

Shit, I never knew about the Severn one, initially I thought it was just a storyline thingy (Owen 3:16 broken neck thing)

And really surprised he didn't drop to his knees instead of the sit out due to the Austin one.

Did Bret Hart ever injure anyone? I can't name a time.
Owen was more wild and acrobatic in his style of wrestling. But yeah, eeks.

RW had no chill and really fucked up their oppenents.

that 50lb arm slapping you in the chest must have felt like baseball bat.

With the exception of the likes of big van Vader, who went hard on even the likes on ken shamrock, I sometimes find it wrong watching the old stuff and seeing just how bad the jobbers were treated. They had no problem risking injury’s and fucking up people when they knew they couldn’t do anything either physically or politically.

Shit, I never knew about the Severn one, initially I thought it was just a storyline thingy (Owen 3:16 broken neck thing)

And really surprised he didn't drop to his knees instead of the sit out due to the Austin one.

Did Bret Hart ever injure anyone? I can't name a time.
Owen was more wild and acrobatic in his style of wrestling. But yeah, eeks.

Bret Hart never injured anyone, that’s really something for a career that long

1:08 Foley offers his back and the Rock's like "Nah, lemme scramble that big pink sponge again."

All the stories around pro wrestling are fake, even the ones that are supposedly "real"

So for instance, Hulk Hogan claiming he ripped all the muscles in his back when he lifted andre the giant, or Foley and the undertaker saying the cell wasn't supposed to break and have Foley fall through it, to Foley saying the rock wasn't supposed to go crazy and hit him this many times... All bullshit.

These guys get so used to telling tales for a living that they don't know when to turn it off.

How many affliction shirts do you have?

With the exception of the likes of big van Vader, who went hard on even the likes on ken shamrock, I sometimes find it wrong watching the old stuff and seeing just how bad the jobbers were treated. They had no problem risking injury’s and fucking up people when they knew they couldn’t do anything either physically or politically.

Bret Hart never injured anyone, that’s really something for a career that long

Broke Goldberg's heart.

That definitely makes sense, some with much less brutal careers than others are effected badly. Others, nothing noticeable

Foley could probably get a lobotomy and still seem normal. He basically has with all the abuse he's taken

All the old wrestlers are living on borrowed time. Piper’s death really hurt me. Seeing Foley hobble around in 2022 like he’s at Omaha Beach as a veteran is also sad. It makes watching him do the stupid things back then a very guilty pleasure.

All the old wrestlers are living on borrowed time. Piper’s death really hurt me. Seeing Foley hobble around in 2022 like he’s at Omaha Beach as a veteran is also sad. It makes watching him do the stupid things back then a very guilty pleasure.

Seriously, I don't understand how he's still pretty well spoken.

He's probably in the triple digits easy for concussions

Back