Damn we should be hyped right now...

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
In the next couple of hours two of the best fighters in the world, if not THE best fighters in the world, will fight for the LHW championship.

Skill, drama, storylines, tension... it's all there...

I intentionally screwed up my biorhythm the last couple of days just to be awake for tonight (main fight is around 5:30 am here).

Also after almost 8 years of Sherdog i have never made a thread just to state how hyped we should be. This is without a doubt the most interesting fight in MMA ever, and that should be something here.

Also no idea who will win or how. Hail this night. Flame away, i'm happy :)

I was hyped, until the fight was cancelled back a couple months ago. The trash talk kinda died down and my hype for the fight did too. Still kinda excited I guess

I was hyped, until the fight was cancelled back a couple months ago. The trash talk kinda died down and my hype for the fight did too. Still kinda excited I guess

How should trash talk matter when they are going to fight? I like the trash talk... i see how it got kinda lame... but the fight is still the fight

Just go to sleep now OP. These overly hyped fights always let us down

tumblr_lpifnaid4y1qmwo7to1_500.gif

I'm with you TS. Slept all day to be awake for the main fight plus got some snacks and some nice Uruguayan beers!

May the Just Bleed God bless us tonight!

I'm too busy dealing with the headache of whether or not Hamill was the better man than Jones that night.

I haven't felt this excited to see a fight in a very long time and neither have most of the guys I know (following mma). My older brother followed MMA until maybe 2010 and then lost interest completely and hasn't watched it since, my younger brothers also follow it casually but don't stay up to watch it live. This matchup has made my brother sign up to BT sports, buy EA UFC and all watch it live in the early hours. I can't wait.

Stoked for the entire card. But obviously more so for the main event. T'is gonna be gud...

Im thinking right now. Go to sleep, or stay up till morning. Main event would probably be around 5.30am here

In the next couple of hours two of the best fighters in the world, if not THE best fighters in the world, will fight for the LHW championship.

Skill, drama, storylines, tension... it's all there...

I intentionally screwed up my biorhythm the last couple of days just to be awake for tonight (main fight is around 5:30 am here).

Also after almost 8 years of Sherdog i have never made a thread just to state how hyped we should be. This is without a doubt the most interesting fight in MMA ever, and that should be something here.

Also no idea who will win or how. Hail this night. Flame away, i'm happy :)

I agree and you always seem to post positive stuff on a msg board as negative as this one, cheers

Hope it's a good show for the fans. Wish the weather were better so I might go watch it in a bar.

I've literally counted the days until this fight.

This is one of the greatest matches to have been put together in MMA. All that's left is to hope the fight lives up to it.

Back