Damn...really Diego?

Diego looked like shit the whole fight and just saw his ticket out a onesided beating. That was not a good look for, what used to be, a real killer

He didn't look good at any point of the fight but if he can't see...that's a pretty good reason to call it quits. Hespects.

9000 IQ by Diego, truly the mastermind of our generation

Who else can get smashed up and win like that?

Cccccuuuuutttt Diego!!!! Fucking coward!!! Light that arena on fire too with all those pussy coward Albuquerque fans too!!! Fucking bitches!

as soon as diego was told that the knee was being called 'illegal' he started making shit up about not being able to see and not wanting to continue AS LONG AS WE ALL SURE ITS ILLEGAL right?

what a fucking pussy I hope the UFC cut him

Wait so he should just allow his opponent to break the rules? Are you guys fucking retarded??

If people did this shir after Jones eye poked them he would have lost 90% of his title fights. Good on Diego.

Should be legal to do that

How is it more dangerous than a flying knee or a knee from the clinch?

Besides the Diaz brothers, Diego was probably the last guy anyone would have expected to take the easy way out like that.

A slight cut and now you cant see? What the fuck ever happened to the warrior mindset? This entire fight was fucking emberassing. All the mugging and breathing and this is how you wanna win?
Good. Im glad. That big show boat couldnt finish Diego who was so out sized? He had 2 1/2 rounds to go for it. He couldnt beat Diego Sanchez within 1 round because he didnt want to. He wanted to show boat and "entertain". Maybe he will fight next time instead, take the sport a little more seriously.

He sliced Diego open ....If you were getting your ass kicked and you had a win on a silver platter placed in your hands you wouldn't take the W? Especially when youre well out of your prime lol
Dont want to be DQed follow the rules. I love it

Last edited:
Clearly illegal, but if you asked me if Diego would take that way out of an obvious loss. I would have said, No.

that was surprising as well given all the blood Diego has spilt in the cage but I don’t understand why that was a dq? That was not an intentional knee like the other dq

I hope he gets cut after this fight..

The ref basically asked him, do you want to get beat up for another two minutes or do you want to double your pay and go home now? Diego wiped off some nonexistent blood out of his eye and chose the latter.

Bring back pride rules. This shit is wack

they gave him the option of continuing or taking the DQ.

They should have given him the option of -2 point deduction for periera or take a DQ. i think thats a little more fair. Still, illegal knee... and it could easily open up again costing sanchez a round.

Do you see me walking around mean mugging at weigh ins talking about taking people virginity? I get your point but where is that energy when it matters. We've seen Diego go through way worse so I dont get the move. Cheap W over some clown dumbass.

Diego was always whacky.. But now he is literally a joke and shell of what he was...I would feel bad for the other fighter if he wasn't such a douche.

Back