Damn my ex is on the news

Alright we had enough small talk, its story time dark god! Best and worst night out with our lovely stripper cinnamon.

Saw the mugshot ... I'd smash it. Well done TS

Who is she...... details

I was just being silly actually. But there was a woman that I used to work with who now does the local weather. I thought we were going to hook up at one point, but she quit suddenly and I never saw again. Until a few years later I turned on the news. She was sorta vaguely famous when I worked with her because she had been on a season of some reality show. But no, I'm not gonna mention her name.

Alright we had enough small talk, its story time dark god! Best and worst night out with our lovely stripper cinnamon.

Techinally she was a shot girl but same shit I guess. Best nite: Me, her, her BFF gigi (also a stripper) and another pole worker "Strawberry" All hang out after work on a slow Thursday nite. After a descent amount of E,G, Coke and booze a free for all romp Ensues. Friends and associates still ask me to spin that tale to this day.

Worst nite: She calls me up to pick her up at work, Shes all banged out when I get there. The owner tells me to get her the fuck out of there because she bit a customer, threw up on the side of the bar and tried to fight another dancer. As Im driving home see starts attacking me as Im doin 40+ down the road..I grab her head and have one hand on the steering wheel one hand on her head. She gets a nice shot to my mouth were I veer off the road and sideswipe and scratch another car. I finally pull over and kick her out. The sick fuck flags down a car and hitchs a ride to the police station where she Tells the cops she don't want to press charges but informs the cops that I attacked her by grabbing her by her hair. Cops don't do anything but do call me and tell me she was there and while she was there telling the story clumps of hair fell out.

So if she had a kid at 15, who was 11 in 2001 that would make her 39-40 years old. Article says she's 42. TS is a LIAR!

So if she had a kid at 15, who was 11 in 2001 that would make her 39-40 years old. Article says she's 42. TS is a LIAR!

u caught me. It was a clever scheme to brag that I dated a stripper who just got nabbed baby snatching. Anyway like I said before maybe the kid was older. Its been 13 years, that and I was yammered the majority time I was poking this sloot.

So if she was 15 how old was the guy who knocked her up?

So if she was 15 how old was the guy who knocked her up?

If I remember correctly he was older. Like 19 or something.Only met the dude once. I met her when she was about 28 or 29. I was about 26.

If I remember correctly he was older. Like 19 or something.Only met the dude once. I met her when she was about 28 or 29. I was about 26.

Let me guess. She probably didn't have much of a father in her life??

Let me guess. She probably didn't have much of a father in her life??

You know what now thinking about it her dad did die when she was a teenager. The exact age I don't remember.

Saw the thread title and thought Hollywood Nicky or Florida. But I will also accept New Jersey.

Cinnamon Kelly.....

is it bad i started laughing super hard?

I bet she took pills and was wild in the sack.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and surmise that her head game was off the charts eh

This song has been going through my head all day

Back