Damn my ex is on the news

"Cinnamon" sounded explosive. Not what I expected.

her mom placed her on the pole just by naming her Cinnamon

Apparently they got her. The link below has a pic.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...grandmom-accused-of-kidnapping-grandchildren/

I question the validity of TS's math skills. According to him, he dated her in 2001 when she had and 11 year old kid, which she had at 15 (making her 26 at the time). It says that (14 years later) she is 42. Ts is off by 2 years.

I thought my original link stated she was caught? My bad anyway,Maybe she was older then that when she had him. Its been quite a few years since I seen this trumpet. My memory could be a little shot.

So she has a son at age 15 and he is a fuck up? Big surprise there.

Not only had a son at 15, but was working at a strip club performing fellatio on the shots she was selling when she was 26 and he was 11.

Yeah...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocking that this hasn't worked out well.

I thought my original link stated she was caught? My bad anyway,Maybe she was older then that when she had him. Its been quite a few years since I seen this trumpet. My memory could be a little shot.

Where are the missing 2 years TS? Where are the missing 2 years of Cinnamon????

These names aren't all that bad but I can't stand all the trashy names I see kids with.

Fuck is wrong with people

These names aren't all that bad but I can't stand all the trashy names I see kids with.

Fuck is wrong with people

Carefull buddy , you'll start a shitstorm in which you will be eviscerated by the few who think those dipshit names you speak are not trashy but wonderfully unique...... a phonetic expression of marvelous diversity.

Seriously though , I rember a pretty entertaining thread on the subject not too far back.

Last edited by a moderator:
My ex girlfriend is also on the news. She does the weather report.

Whats crazy is I met her at a strip club. She was selling shots...the simulated blowjobs she preformed on the tubeshots was hypnotic.

Sounds like marriage material right there.

Back