Damn my ex is on the news

what was her daughters name? Cherry blossom? Boardwalk?

Cinnamon Kelly, is that her stripper name?

So she has a son at age 15 and he is a fuck up? Big surprise there.

Whats crazy is I met her at a strip club. She was selling shots...the simulated blowjobs she preformed on the tubeshots was hypnotic.

first thing I thought was she was related to Charlie Kelly from always sunny.

Note to self.

TS used to date a crazy bitch.

Note to self.

TS used to date one crazy bitch.

You don't even know the half of it. I didn't Take the "Relationship" serious or anything. She was a party chick and I was fine with that at the time. Partying with her and her stripper coworkers was a blast.

If yall stayed together, imagine the possibilities. Bullet successfully dodged bud.

Cinnamon kelly lol. U should try to have a kid with her that way her grandkids will be older than their uncle/aunt

Not exactly smething I would brag about, but hey, what ever makes you happy.

Not exactly smething I would brag about, but hey, what ever makes you happy.

Who said I'm bragging? I know she's a hot mess. Like I said before I never took the relationship serious it was just sex and drugs my friend. I'm just sharing this for entertainment purposes.

I feel sorry for the kid, imagine if your mom was as trashy as his. I mean imagine the look on his face when he found out his mom used to date a Sherdogger?

I feel sorry for the kid, imagine if your mom was as trashy as his. I mean imagine the look on his face when he found out his mom used to date a Sherdogger?

lol nice. u got that.

Back