Damn, Khabib just 10-8'd Tony

I hope Tony (or someone else) pulls up on Ali. Dude rubs me the wrong way
What they going to do? Ali is an mma fighter and has a roster of 90 mma fighters ready to go to war for him. Good luck.

Stop rubbing yourself to pictures of men and your problems will go away.

Khabib would have taken him down and choked him unconscious, Tony wouldn't tap, but he would of lost.

Both fucked up that chance

Tony was beast but I think some people overrate how much he would done on his back against Khabib.

Why would he fight Ferguson and not Oliveira?

giphy.gif

<209Bitch>

What they going to do? Ali is an mma fighter and has a roster of 90 mma fighters ready to go to war for him. Good luck.

Stop rubbing yourself to pictures of men and your problems will go away.
Ali’s fbi informant codename was tapout because he tapped out so much

Are you slow? He solemnly defends Tony by telling others to leave him alone (other fighters were laughing there when Tony's possible mental problems were brought up) on his mental health when people are around with cameras and interviewers. Then on social media he puts a shopped image of Tony being apprehended and taken away on a crazy mental asylum meme.

Im sure it was Ali, not Khabib sir.

I don't get this new narrative.

They were setup to fight each other (far too) many times.

it was not only Khabib who pulled out. So claiming Khabib did not want to fight Tony is beyond dishonest IMO

You know this place can make the untrue, true.
If they say it enough they believe it sir.

One was an accident; the other was amateur hour. Khabib the weight bully needs every advantage.
Oh I must’ve forgot that everything goes exactly to plan during every weight cut, my bad.

Khabib made weight five times after that, the idea that someone can make weight while still being a “weight bully” is logic that someone with an extra chromosome would use.

One was an accident; the other was amateur hour. Khabib the weight bully needs every advantage.
a dumbarse walking around with sunglasses in broad daylight and tripping over is an accident?
Seriously dude your vitriolic hatred is pathetic, anything for a pissweak dig at Khabib.
Heres a pic of Tony and Khabib together...'' ooooh , Khabib is such a weigh bully"
Looks pretty similar to me.... doesnt Tony walk around at 200lb? yes he does, I will answer it for you
...wheres your bleating for him to test himself at WW?

2022-06-28 13_06_41-Window.jpg

A bunch of children rock fighting in this thread. You guys need help. One of these fighters is retired for fucks sake, lol.

Khabib retired undefeated undisputed champion... Poor Tony will never smell the top 10 ever again. What a difference a few years make.

What are ya talking about buddy! Tony is the 9th ranked LW right now, haven't you seen the UFC rankings?!

Back