Damn It!

M

MTJJ_PuMpED

OMg im soo pissed i cant do bjj for like a month cuz i broke my bloody foot. AGHh. Just had to get this out. aghhh

Sorry to hear that dude. But you can still practice, chokes and leg locks with your upper body.

ya sorry to hear that man, ive been out since april, first a bruised sternum then when i was at the doctor for that i told them about knee pain (that was in early may) so now finally i get to see the surgeon on thursday. and today i went to a water park at wisconsin dells and have a 50 cent piece blister on the bottom of my foot that busted during the 2hr drive home which i was driving and my passenger didnt have a license :(

infamous mattyd said:
gotta work towards that sherdog blackbelt lol
haha ya since ive been off ive gotten a lot of posts. i mean im not supposed to do anything on my knees to keep swelling down to get an accurate diagnosis, youd be surprised what happens when you have a ton of free time and how easy it is to rack up the posts

MTJJ_PuMpED said:
OMg im soo pissed i cant do bjj for like a month cuz i broke my bloody foot. AGHh. Just had to get this out. aghhh

where do you train?

I am in vancouver too

welcome to the club! I fucked up my knee last week, I'm probably out for a month or so :(

Back