Damn guys do you remember this fight? Crazy

I felt bad for Varner after that haha, but what a comeback.

Varner was a great trash talker that always did his best to back it up in the cage, and he was quite talented as well. Made for a lot of exciting fights for the fans.

Copying posts from reddit and the whole these full of Varner props when Abel smoked him... Damn sherdog

Varner always got a lot of hate round these parts, but I always loved watching him fight. Dude was always a live dog in pretty much every match he was thrown into.

I miss me some Varner.
Fucking A. Especially when he beat Barboza; after that he went balls to the wall K-1 mode, win or lose.

But yeah, it was around the first Cerrone fight, that Sherdog collectively decided to hate Jamie. It ebbed and flowed, but never fully went away.

It was deserved dude. He had an obnoxious personality. He seemed so desperate to be liked in all his interviews and stuff but his actions in the cage are what turned people against him.

Thankfully his last few fights he learned to shut his mouth and just fight, and he went out like a warrior. I respect him and always thought highly of his skills but man the guy could be arrogant and irritating. What turned me against him was after his loss to Bendo. He was losing the fight standing..... so he shot for a takedown and got caught in a guillotine and finished.

After the fight he goes "I came to fight, he just came to grapple!" ......... after he got caught trying to initiate the grappling lmao. Douche! Glad he grew up.

your user name testifies of what kind of fights you prefer
Yours also says the same for you.
If you're an adult and you cannot sense the sarcasm in the username, then you have a serious problem.

Varner always got a lot of hate round these parts, but I always loved watching him fight. Dude was always a live dog in pretty much every match he was thrown into.

I miss me some Varner.

Varner seemed like he had trouble keeping himself together mentally. But yes, he always came to throw down.

Yours also says the same for you.
If you're an adult and you cannot sense the sarcasm in the username, then you have a serious problem.

gotten to lol. go watch a finch fight and let your jimmies settle. we're all friends here bro
ref-gene-steratore-patting-payton-manning-on-the-ass.gif

i think this is how Conor visualized his first fight with Nate.

gotten to lol. go watch a finch fight and let your jimmies settle. we're all friends here bro
ref-gene-steratore-patting-payton-manning-on-the-ass.gif
Finch fight?
Who's Finch?
You mean Fitch as in Jon Fitch. Oh okay. It's okay you don't understand it. I bet you actually take it literal when a sarcastic person says they could teach a Sarcasm 101 course...Zombies these days.

Back