Damn guys do you remember this fight? Crazy

DAMN TS!!!

Your thread had the potential to be so terrible quoting a fight no one would forget and a fight type that happens all the time - instead you post a fight I had forgotten about (but shouldnt have) and where crazy is the best adjective available

TS delivers big!!

Tip of the hat to you Sir
Are you bored? Or you just have mental problems? Is just a post stupid you don't need to be such an asshole

Varner is one of the fighters that got me into mma, his final UFC run started to earn him the respect he deserves. He found the heart that people questioned at the end of his WEC days

Yes, it was one of the most exciting one round fights. Jamie could have fought a lot smarter.

I still remember that Varner vs Krause fight when Varner was on one leg and still biting the mouthpiece swinging for the fences

Hespect

Cerrone vs Guillard and Kongo vs Barry comes to mind.

How do you watch Eagles games then?
Mmmhhhmmm, comparing American football to MMA. Durr durr. I would ask you who your team is but you'll just name a team who had a great season last year. Typical.

I've seen better. This fight was sloppy. Two men fighting like drunks isn't pleasing to me, sorry.
Geek-Nerd-Computer-Enough-Internet-Gamer-Gaming-Internet-South-Park-GIF.gif

He won me a small pile of cash when he schooled Barboza. One live dog right there and I knew it.

I'm actually bald, I don't wear glasses, my pad is alot cleaner and I don't drink Rockstar Energy, more of a Redbull man. And I'm black soooo.....But close enough, a durr durr. 3/10

Guess you didn't compare weight for a reason eh?

giphy.gif

One of those fights you're thankful that Miragliotta refs. That dude gives zero fucks. He doesn't stop it until he sees brain matter.

Back