Damn Dana have a little compassion and let Anderson Silva fight one more time

Redman092000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anderson Silva’s last words were

“Thank you ufc I still want fight , I no retire please give one more chance . I love sport , please Dana “

literally begging for more fights in the ufc

if you watched his last fight vs Uriah hall he was absolutely winning all 3 rounds until he made the rookie mistake by not stepping into the jab in which made it easier for Uriah to counter .

Please save me he’s old chin not the same speech cause there’s plenty of fighters in the ufc that are around his age who have been knocked out repeatedly.

discuss

until he made the rookie mistake

discuss

That's it, the Anderson we all know never made rookie mistakes.

I personally don't want to see him fight again but I'd rather see him fight someone of his level in the UFC than seeing him getting KO'd by guys in BKFC or wherever although in an ideal world he'd retire.

UFC records:
-Longest win streak (16)
-longest title reign (2457 days)
-most title defenses finishes (8)
-most knockdowns in title fights (11)
-most knockdowns in UFC history (18)
-10 title defenses (should be #1 with 11)
-3 1st round LHW KOs

Forever the UFC GOAT

The fighters will always want one more. Hell Chuck Liddell STILL wants one more.

Tough love is also compassion. TS reminds me of that dad who was on DR phil yesterday who enabled his son with money all the damn time. Out of compassion.

He looked really bad against Hall, and Hall was gunshy af in that fight. Anderson is possibly my favorite fighter ever but I don't necessarily want to see him fight anymore.
What fight were you watching ? He was doing well and winning .

At his age and what he’s accomplished for the promotion and himself you’d think that they would’ve given him a gimme retirement fight, while celebrating his unmatched reign during his prime... evidently the UFC only uses the aging champs as resume builders and cannon fodder to prop up younger fighter... really disgusting, distasteful, and disgraceful if you ask me, I’m not even a Silva fan.

UFC records:
-Longest win streak (16)
-longest title reign (2457 days)
-most title defenses finishes (8)
-most knockdowns in title fights (11)
-most knockdowns in UFC history (18)
-10 title defenses (should be #1 with 11)
-3 1st round LHW KOs

Forever the UFC GOAT
At least you are consistent.

Dana should have given him a retirement fight, but what did you expect from the bald goof
I kinda get it though. If they gave him a "sunset" fight I think Silva would still leave to another organization coming off a win. I think they tried something similar with Machida and he just increased his stock before leaving to Bellator. There's no reason for Dana to hype up Silva before he leaves.

What fight were you watching ? He was doing well and winning .

Well I only watched the fight once when it happened (which was what? half a year ago or so?) so the details are a bit fuzzy. I remember it being rather boring until the finish. Definitely I don't remember that it left me looking forward to the next Anderson fight.

What fight would even make any sense at all? There is literally no one I'd want to see him fights

Well I only watched the fight once when it happened (which was what? half a year ago or so?) so the details are a bit fuzzy. I remember it being rather boring until the finish. Definitely I don't remember that it left me looking forward to the next Anderson fight.
Silva lost 2 of the first 3 rounds, and it was a very bad fight.

Back