Damn, check out this list of IBHOF candidates

Shane Mosley? off name recognition, but Tim Bradley is above him

Bhop is the first ballot lock, second is Tim Bradley for sure.

Id say Bernard Hopkins, Tim Bradley and Marquez are the top 3 who will get in.

Mosley is just famous and a name, his biggest wins are tainted because he used roids against Oscar, remove that what does he have? Antonio Margarito thats his only signature win

Vargas and Mayorga but they were not prime when he fought them they were not even top competitors in the division it was just a fight to be made type deal.

He lost twice to Winky, Twice to Vernon, Pacquiao, Floyd, Canelo, Cotto, Anthony Mundine, David Avanesyan and a Draw with Sergio Mora.

Now if Shane beat Winky, Vernon and Cotto and even lost to Floyd, Pac and Canelo at the tail end of his career , id say he is a lock as a first ballot, but right now he is just known as a guy who fought them all and lost most of them.

He never unified the lightweight division for even two belts with any of the champs he only held the IBF and defended it

Go look at Shanes resume sure he fought a lot of the top guys but you gotta WIN to get in, you dont get in for fighting everyone and LOSING.

Tim Bradley has only one loss and that is manny pacquiao and a draw agaisnt Chaves

He basically beat everyone he has faced.
I agree Bradley is underrated but to put him in there over Shane Mosley? No way. Shane was in more big fights, won more titles, has more HOFers on his resume, etc.

Is it only 3?

It must be hopkins-jmm-mosley but man. Eubank should be in

What a list, I'm biased but Eubank and Benn should go in at the same time if you ask me.

Hopkins , Marquez and Mosley are the most deserving imo

Sung Kil Moon has one of the nicer resumes... I'm just going to throw that out there because he stacks up easy to a lot of the guys that aren't Mosley/Marquez/Hopkins

Last edited:
Sung Kil Moon has one of the nicer resumes... I'm just going to throw that out there because he stacks up easy to a lot of the guys that aren't Mosley/Marquez/Hopkins
Probably not active enough/too obscure to get in on that list.

Probably not active enough/too obscure to get in on that list.
probably true. He shouldn't be gauranteed, certainly not over JMM/Hopkins/Mosley. But his resume compares well to most of hte others.

Back