Damn, Anderson Silva just knocked out his sparring partner

Not all do, but you seem to be one of the ones that come a lot closer to us normal people, considering you have over 10k posts in 3.5 years. The odds of you not having seen this video considering you spend WAAAY too much time on this forum have to be astronautical. What that means is that you just wasted your long shot odds on a sherdog thread, instead of playing the lottery.....lol

I've never seen the video before. I only seem to be one of you normal people but I'm not, lol. I've been posting heavily only in the PBP threads around my first 2 years here, kinda lie-low a bit in the last 2 coz I got other work to do. Having 10k posts doesn't mean I religiously visit this site everyday and spend WAAAY too much time on this forum. And this means I might have wasted a post count replying on your post. :D

He is not the GOAT. He lost to weirdos and was finished to many times and counting

Did you see all the BJ Penn LW GOAT crap flying around a few days ago? If you have people calling BJ goat anything, then the Spider is MW goat by a factor of 10. Having said that, he never gets that belt back from The Chris, and Weidman very well could pass Anderson before too long.

akibs1.gif

1_Vinny_Magalhaes__VS_Chris_Weidman__ADCC_2009_Absolute_.gif

He got tagged a ton of times in that sparring video. He did not look that good.

What you dont realize is thats Hacran 'glassjaw' Romero Andy's sparrong with, he's lost like 75 percent of his fights by ko. Not the best gauge

It wasn't Romero, it was Douglas Moura, who wasn't actually knocked out.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/1...derson-silva-sparring-knockout-video-mma-news

"I wasn’t out, I was just dizzy. I wasn’t out," Moura said. "Right after that, I recovered, got back up and we continued training. Nothing happened. No big deal."

Last edited:
You fight until the ref pulls you off, son!

Wow Anderson Silva is going to TKO Nick Diaz back into Strikeforce.

Is normal must be the funniest meme MMA ever produced.

I laughed because Anderson just kept on hitting they guy on the ground

Back