Damien Alamos ended his career

I'm sorry if I offended your religion, although from my point of view it's crazy you actually take offense instead of just ignoring what I say. After all these are my beliefs and you are so certain of yours... Well well, I don't think discussing the matter is too far offtopic as Damien converted.

I think we all know why he converted to Islam.

I'm kidding. Calm down Brocky err Bang Rachan.

Sucks for French muay thai. They also had Mounir Bouti and he dropped out even younger.

No way Alamos will convert before study it.

There must be something more than that.

you two sound like intolerant fucks. There's more to life then smashing each other faces in and pleasing the fans.
How does anything you just said pertain to what I said?

I'm perfectly fine with anyone wanting to be Muslim, or any other religion.

I could go on a rant based on the hypocrisy of your comment but this isn't the proper place for that. WAY off topic here however that benefits no one.

Sorry for expressing my views on religion it's always a touchy subject.

Oh great. So are you looking to fill Brocky's shoes?

FYI, he got banned without anyone reporting him...

Not at all but people shouldn't bad mouth other people's beliefs. It's a kickboxing forum we should talk about kickboxing/muay thai. Leave that for anothrr forum

It seems religious politics has already replaced Brock in causing trouble and infighting lol

Ok so who was better,Damien Alamos or Rafi Bohic?

He's quite happy coaching now. His little kid is quite amusing and tells us off for hitting his Dad when we're sparring.

Back