Result

• Total voters

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
iu

anthony-hamilton-ufc-177.jpg

Hamilton is ranked 30th and Grabowski 33rd. Both fighters are coming off losses and will want a convincing win to secure their places in the UFC and move foward up the rankings ladder. Freight Train is 14-5 and Grabowski an impressive 20-3. Grabowski made his UFC debut against Derrick Lewis in February.

As the shorter, stockier, stronger fighter and also having solid TDs and subs Grabowski will want to get inside to the clinch, run Freight Train up against the cage, secure the TD and work from there. I think it's pretty clear what each fighter's gameplan is going to be, Hamilton wants the Polish Pitbull on the outside where he can move and throw short straight combinations and rack up points and damage.

I think Grabowski will pull it off, I think he can probably get the sub, Hamilton has been subbed twice before including by Aleksei Oleinik's scarf-hold neck crank. If not I still think he can force Hamilton to grapple with him enough to get the decision in the worst case scenario.

Last edited:
I've placed a small bet on the Polack and will be watching this fight with some excitement.

Its a fight that I would only get excited watching it, or talking about it afterwards.

Beforehand its just 2 journeymen fighting for a pay cheque. But then again, so was Ward vs Gatti.

I got Grababitch by KO/TKO Rd 2.

I'm serious... Watch the weighin. Rogan called him Grababitch. The first time before he got on stage.

I can't unhear that.

Don't know either of these guys...

Hamilton is the one that got obliterated by Duffee and Grabowski is the one that got obliterated by Derrick Lewis

Maybe that helps

One of the hardest fights to call tonight. Ive gone Grabowski but wouldn't be surprised if he laid an egg.

Yeah the odds make Hamilton a slight favourite, probably because he has been at a higher level of competition for longer (2-3 in the UFC). They do seem fairly evenly matched but I do think Hamilton will not like being crowded. As always at HW though if someone gets sloppy it can be over in the blink of an eye.

20160729014409_1DX_3704.JPG

I've placed a moratorium on watching all fights that include "pitbulls".

Back