dam Ken Shamrock was insanely boring

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just reviewing these old fights, god this guy was boring to watch fight.

Shut up. Put some hespek on their names.

He finished fights.

Ken was good for his time but lets be real, he's definitely a top 5 most boring fighter ever.

Pioneer of the sport and probably one of its biggest dick heads too. So I've heard

Ken was good for his time but lets be real, he's definitely a top 5 most boring fighter ever.

TOP 5 EVER? what? There's multiple fighters currently in the UFC way worse than him in that dept like Elias for example.

Ken Shamrock vs Don Frye was one of the greatest fights of all time. His fights in pride and pancrase were great. After WWF he started taking dives

TOP 5 EVER? what? There's multiple fighters currently in the UFC way worse than him in that dept like Elias for example.
Ken is a legend no doubt, I just find him boring as fuck. There are lots of fights/fighters that can put you to sleep but none like Ken...i think its worse because he thinks he's the king of mma

Ken is a legend no doubt, I just find him boring as fuck. There are lots of fights/fighters that can put you to sleep but none like Ken...i think its worse because he thinks he's the king of mma

yeah, im at ufc 8 so maybe im missing these amazing fights, actually fell asleep in one of his fights

His beef with Tito was way more exciting than his fights.

News flash...

Watch the equivalent timeframe in any other sport... and prepare for the urge to want to blow your brains out... or.. on a lighter note... watch paint dry...

You ever watch football, hockey, baseball, etc from the 50’s??? All due respect to those athletes... But 98% of them, their skill sets wouldn’t translate to modern day athletes...

Sure if they were brought up in this era, they would be different athletes...

Hey everyone, he just started watching mma recently and is a Conor/Ronda fan.

Give him a break. New fans are idiots.

m96jjd.jpg

2ymbotl.jpg
Hey, fuk you man.

News flash...

Watch the equivalent timeframe in any other sport... and prepare for the urge to want to blow your brains out... or.. on a lighter note... watch paint dry...

You ever watch football, hockey, baseball, etc from the 50’s??? All due respect to those athletes... But 98% of them, their skill sets wouldn’t translate to modern day athletes...

Sure if they were brought up in this era, they would be different athletes...
From the Lumax Cup 1995 (proto-MMA):

TK reversal 1.gif TK reversal 2.gif

Back