Dallas Cowboys Stadium Event

JimtheJake

Undisputed Sh!t Post Champion 2016
@purple
Reaction score
So with all this talk of Conor and Ronda headlining I was thinking what an epic long term fail this could be for the UFC.

If Aldo were to humble Conor and if by some miracle Cyborg made weight and KO'd Ronda this would be an incredible failure on the part of Joe Silva/Dana White. Their two cash cows exposed and their aura stripped. Their appeal would wane over night.

Alternately they could fill out a major portion of a massive stadium and show that aura of success that draws even more casual fans to the sport.

Also, since it will be in Dallas I will be gunning for tickets.

ronda isn't going to fight Cyborg and Aldo will pull out so Frankie could very well grab the interim title.

So with all this talk of Conor and Ronda headlining I was thinking what an epic long term fail this could be for the UFC.

If Aldo were to humble Conor and if by some miracle Cyborg made weight and KO'd Ronda this would be an incredible failure on the part of Joe Silva/Dana White. Their two cash cows exposed and their aura stripped. Their appeal would wane over night.

This is so stupid lol
#1. It will be Tate vs Ronda
#2. Conor & Ronda could lose at any event, so it actually makes sense to have them both team up to co-main NOW at the biggest stadium they could

This is so stupid lol
#1. It will be Tate vs Ronda
#2. Conor & Ronda could lose at any event, so it actually makes sense to have them both team up to co-main NOW at the biggest stadium they could

Agreed.

And also:

#3. If they actually lose, just come up with an injury excuse and the rematch will sell even more.

Sherdog is such a warm and friendly forum!

Back