Dallas aldo V McG 100k seater

McGreggornator

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
i have been thinking about this card a lot id like to try get to it if i can afford it.

being from Ireland this is another big ask for us fans its expensive making these trips half way around the world so it had me thinking will the UFC fill this stadium ??

i know if it was Croke park 80,000 seats it would sell in hours maybe even mins but i am not so sure the irish will travel in their 10s of 1000s to Dallas its a huge expense for a country suffering money wise.

So i see Ronda wants to be on the card now this will make a huge difference to the attendance no doubt Ronda is a big draw.

but what other fights will that card need to be a huge success. what match ups would you like to see.

id like to see
Khabib V Diaz after the scuffle
rampage v shogun
Duffy with a top 5 155er cowboy would be nice but hes maybe to high ranked for Duffy
Almeida V anyone
Joanne ( cant spell/say her sir name ) V anyone

the list could be endless but my point is these fighters need to be a draw to fill this stadium and sell PPVs in major numbers.

its a huge opening for the UFC if they play their cards right it could really enter the sport into mainstream boxing is dying a death and this is the UFCs chance to take over.

you'll pay

wait until conor starts talking a bit more - you will cream in your pants and pay your life savings

you'll pay

wait until conor starts talking a bit more - you will cream in your pants and pay your life savings

you could be right i am planning to get there.

none the less its a huge ask from the irish like i said if it was Dublin it sells easy but Dallas i am not so sure.

how many irish would be needed from that 100k ??

you could be right i am planning to get there.

none the less its a huge ask from the irish like i said if it was Dublin it sells easy but Dallas i am not so sure.

how many irish would be needed from that 100k ??

yea word man - theres nothing wrong w that if thats your passion - i would pay a lot of money to watch another matt hughes fight

i think honestly though, given mcgregor's ppv numbers (which we obv take w a grain of salt but can at least use for directional purposes) he is popular in the states too - i dont think many of those seats need to be irish from ireland, people here will fill up some of it - but 100k is asking a lot unless they give out a bunch of those for free, we're talking about mma here, not american football or wwf

Don't worry

Tickets will only be 10$

They couldn't even fill 50k if they stacked the card with all their champions

It's the usual bs talk about the ufc going to a stadium next, nothing will ever happen

The fight will be in Vegas

yea word man - theres nothing wrong w that if thats your passion - i would pay a lot of money to watch another matt hughes fight

i think honestly though, given mcgregor's ppv numbers (which we obv take w a grain of salt but can at least use for directional purposes) he is popular in the states too - i dont think many of those seats need to be irish from ireland, people here will fill up some of it - but 100k is asking a lot unless they give out a bunch of those for free, we're talking about mma here, not american football or wwf

as an MMA fan i really hope this is a success but i think its a gamble not using Croke park ( i know the f dumb irish restrictions mess this up for PPV viewing times) BUT i am 100% sure that it would sell out in mins and not taking anything away from other fans BUT the party the irish would have around this event would be such good advertisement for the UFC we really do support our sports people.

I'm still wondering if they'll put a 3rd title fight on the card. Dana got asked the question but didn't even answer it and had the gall to insult the guy who asked the question about another question the guy had.

don't forget Conor sold 13,000/19,000 seats in Boston VS Siver.

The event in Vegas was a big success and I'm certain he'd sell out at Vegas again, but there's a big difference jumping to 100k seats.

Don't worry

Tickets will only be 10$

They couldn't even fill 50k if they stacked the card with all their champions

It's the usual bs talk about the ufc going to a stadium next, nothing will ever happen

The fight will be in Vegas

There was an event at the Skydome in Toronto. Apparently 75% of the crowd's seats sucked tho.

Johny Hendricks will want to be on this card d'youknowwhatImean?

Johny Hendricks will want to be on this card d'youknowwhatImean?

and he would be a huge plus to filling that stadium BUT who else would we need to see on the card.

it needs to be the dream team of fights IMO.

what big gyms are in Dallas. are there any big name draw fighters from Dallas.

I dont think its going to be as big as 189 was to be fair. I think Conors exhausted all the hype he had for that event.

and he would be a huge plus to filling that stadium BUT who else would we need to see on the card.

it needs to be the dream team of fights IMO.

what big gyms are in Dallas. are there any big name draw fighters from Dallas.

They might look to put some of the "mexican" draws on the card also.

It should be in croke park why does Dallas get the biggest fight of the year?

Back