Daley vs Derek Anderson Bellator Milan Oct.1st CBS SN

4 events in a span of a week, lets just hope they arent watered down cards and they fill them at least with interesting prospects.

lol, even in normal times a Bellator euro card is full of guys with records like 2-2 vs uber drivers. 4 in a week, with COVID still going on, I say let's build our expectations around seeing how low they can go and enjoy the brawls the bumfights rejects they bring in will put on for our entertainment
bork1}

Any chance we see Minakov on one of those cards? He still can't get US visa so this might be only opportunity to get a fight while he still with Bellator.

With Bellator hosting events in September 24, 26, October 1st, and 3rd hopefully they will be signing some of the European talents to fill up these cards. Maybe they already have made some of these signings but will make them official in the following days.

Bellator and signing talents are like the opposite

We can expect to see fighters with 10-15 in their records, it is not about win streak more like lose streak

We can expect to see fighters with 10-15 in their records, it is not about win streak more like lose streak
Apparently you havent been following the news. In the past days they have signed Justin Gonzales, Vanessa Porto, Viktor Nemkov, Mukhamed Berkhamov, Mads Burnell...thats what I was referring to

lol, even in normal times a Bellator euro card is full of guys with records like 2-2 vs uber drivers. 4 in a week, with COVID still going on, I say let's build our expectations around seeing how low they can go and enjoy the brawls the bumfights rejects they bring in will put on for our entertainment
bork1}
I know that is the standard but maybe they need to fill up their cards with fighters that havent been able to fight due to visa issues. I'm assuming there are quiet a bit of those fighters.

You are a little late man! Bellator has signed a ton of good fighters in the past few weeks! I have a feeling this Euro series will be back with a bang. A lot of guys needed fights, they have a solid roster of European talent.

An actual Bellator card from Europe that won’t be tape delayed???

I figured the Sept.24 and Sept.26 events were going to be merged into this Oct. 1st event. It is still missing some big names in there to fill it up.

I figured the Sept.24 and Sept.26 events were going to be merged into this Oct. 1st event. It is still missing some big names in there to fill it up.

Euro media today confirmed that Sept.24/26 Oct.1/3 are happening in Milan. Let’s see the fight announcements

Kywan Gracie Behring will finally enter the Bellator cage on Oct. 1 as he makes his promotional debut at Bellator 247 in Milan, Italy, opposite Moldovan welterweight Constantin Gnusariev, officials told MMA Fighting on Tuesday.

Kywan Gracie Behring will finally enter the Bellator cage on Oct. 1 as he makes his promotional debut at Bellator 247 in Milan, Italy, opposite Moldovan welterweight Constantin Gnusariev, officials told MMA Fighting on Tuesday.
Im honestly surprised they are giving him a 3-0 opponent, I was fully expecting a guy with a losing record.

Back