Daley vs Derek Anderson Bellator Milan Oct.1st CBS SN

Dont know who they are but sound like good prospects, I would much rather see this type of fights than old has beens.

When will they announce this? How will it be done in Italy?

No data on that. But they are putting a bunch of Bellator Europe shows starting this month
Great news though. Really missed the European series. There’s a lot of really good guys that need fights.

With Bellator hosting events in September 24, 26, October 1st, and 3rd hopefully they will be signing some of the European talents to fill up these cards. Maybe they already have made some of these signings but will make them official in the following days.

I wonder if they could get Patricio out there to do the Carvalho fight to headline one of the cards?

I wonder if they could get Patricio out there to do the Carvalho fight to headline one of the cards?
Carvalho has been very active on Twitter lately, I'd like to think he has signed a the fight contract and is getting ready. Carvalho has impressed me quiet a bit btw.

Carvalho has been very active on Twitter lately, I'd like to think he has signed a the fight contract and is getting ready. Carvalho has impressed me quiet a bit btw.

Yeah, he's a good fighter. I don't think he has much chance against Patricio, but I think he beats the majority of the division.

Patrício won’t do it. He said he’s done headlining European cards. But anything is possible. These guys need to get this tourney going and soon. It’s been over a year.

Patrício won’t do it. He said he’s done headlining European cards.

bKtcL5w.gif

Yeah, he's a good fighter. I don't think he has much chance against Patricio, but I think he beats the majority of the division.
Yeah, he doesnt beat Patricio but the guy is barely 25 and has huge potential. Fights against Borics, Sanchez, Justin, Corrales, would be damn amazing, particularly against Sanchez being that they both like to push the pace.

Yeah, he doesnt beat Patricio but the guy is barely 25 and has huge potential. Fights against Borics, Sanchez, Justin, Corrales, would be damn amazing, particularly against Sanchez being that they both like to push the pace.

I tend to think Sanchez beats him too, but I think Sanchez is excellent.

Burlinsons a really good striker and tough as an old leather boot. I saw him get a tooth kicked out sparring when he was like 14, he shrugged it off and kept going.

I tend to think Sanchez beats him too, but I think Sanchez is excellent.
Sanchez and AJ have the best shot at beating Pitbill, they are mean mofos. I think Carvalho is fun to watch and will become top 5 soon

Back