Dagestani/Chechnyan Judo & BJJ Black Belt Betrays Khabib by Training with Conor, Khabib responds

12000 posts in 2 years, fuck I feel bad for you kid.

He got 99 problems but a life ain't one

EDIT: It's come to my attention that this joke has already been made. There have been no charges and I have done nothing wrong.

V70gQTq.png

I have zero problems, hence why I don't take out my life's frustrations on Conor like you. LMAO

And make sure you're on your account with less posts when you try to bash me, please and thank you.
On the contrary, I find Conor to be entertaining and I don't have much in my life to complain about.
I am amused and pleasantly surprised by your use of manners.
I bid you good day, sir.

There's no such thing as dagestani/chechen, these are 2 separate republics. Ayub is from Chechnya and he has nothing to do with Khabib or his team. It's like if Darren Till or Michael Bisping (english fighters) would come and train with Khabib. Would they betray Conor McGregor (irishman who is not a part of their team) in such situation? That's a moronic statement

Am I supposed to run that text through google translate?

Mdaaa ... very surprised at what rotten people all the same exist, some even wait for something to make this rot pour out only on the Internet, and in real life to look afraid.

@ayubmag Ayuba I know personally, such a brother, I did not see much of my qyonah. All such in shock, he is with Conor, he is with Conor. Against Habib. Against Dagestan.

Do not carry an ink, so that he would not do this sport in the first place! Secondly, if during this period Conor so raises the stalls that will infect Habib, then it's a disgrace to the whole preparation of Habib.

Thirdly, when Cerroon was supposed to fight against Habib, the Dagestanis prepared the fight for Serronne. Zabit trains with Barbosa, in absentia and prepared it for him. Mineev look who is cooking !? And such examples of the SEA, it's just a media battle and therefore so much attention. What are you creating a panic and stirring a foreigner?

# bzhzh # fight # mma # sport # konorhabib #bjj #ufc #mma #sport # Chechnya # Dagestan # brothers #grappling # fight #BrazilianJiujitsu

Translation is pretty funny:
"Mdaaa ... very surprised at what rotten people all the same exist, some even wait for something to make this rot pour out only on the Internet, and in real life to look afraid.
@ayubmag Ayuba I know personally, such a brother, I did not see much of my qyonah. All such in shock, he is with Conor, he is with Conor. Against Habib. Against Dagestan. Do not carry an ink, so that he would not do this sport in the first place! Secondly, if during this period Conor so raises the stalls that will infect Habib, then it's a disgrace to the whole preparation of Habib. Thirdly, when Cerroon was supposed to fight against Habib, the Dagestanis prepared the fight for Serronne. Zabit trains with Barbosa, in absentia and prepared it for him. Mineev look who is cooking !? And such examples of the SEA, it's just a media battle and therefore so much attention. What are you creating a panic and stirring a foreigner?"

One more time in English?

It won't surprise them. It will leave them shook. It will be the eyes that you need to look at. So full of hope and excitement, and then in a blink of an eye as Khabib tries to reach for Conor, it will turn into utter agony.

that leaning back thing khabib does to get away from punches is going to get him ko'd...that might work against guys that don't have good boxing...barboza for example has great kicks, but his boxing sucks...conor's main weapon are his punches...and conor is going to time khabib something fierce coming in..and if khabib tries to hang back, he's going to get picked up apart.

But if no Dee?
jackevilMeme.gif

I find it quite disturbing how bad Conor haters want him and his fans to just fornicate in front of them. I'm not homosexual, nor am I into incest. You're disgusting fetish will never come to be, no matter how much you beg for it. I'm straight and into beautiful Godesses like Dee, but alas she is taken.

Back