Dagestani/Chechnyan Judo & BJJ Black Belt Betrays Khabib by Training with Conor, Khabib responds

Winners.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F811259%2Ffcce56fa-1948-4a82-b917-0b004ee56084.jpg
It's hard not to take a picture with your fan when he bows to you

Whats the guys name? I'd like to look up what he's done.

Lol, he is a snitch. Abdulmanap sent him.

its kinda childish to make this "show whos on my side". for me this is weak mind expression.

LMAO. Calm down buddy. No need to panic. He hasn't won any world titles or anything yet. Ayub Magomedov with a good spell check.
What? Dude I just like to follow good Bjj guys. His presence in the camp won't do too much short term good because of how close the fight is. If he's legit then he'd be a great long term asset to SBG. I just wanted to see if he's any fun to watch.

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

Maybe some of Khabib’s own crew will appear on Conor’s Instagram!

Wouldn’t surprise me if he has has spies in Khabib’s team. Money talks.

Putin left Khapullout to sit in the stands while he took selfies with Conor.

Betray nothing, McGregor can pay him more than Khabib would, if Khabib even needed him in his camp

What? Dude I just like to follow good Bjj guys. His presence in the camp won't do too much short term good because of how close the fight is. If he's legit then he'd be a great long term asset to SBG. I just wanted to see if he's any fun to watch.

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

Why wouldn't he be? Any guy is fun to watch at world tournaments.

Well he's not the only guy Conor has worked with either, and Conor isn't a novice so of course he isn't going to improve tenfold over a few weeks, although I'm sure he'll have gotten at least a bit tighter in some areas.

It's just good mat time to test Conor's hard work over the last couple of years is all. ;)

I wouldn't trust DC if I was Khabib. DC is a UFC guy who is also VERY friendly with Dana. Too friendly in my opinion. Now all of a sudden he is taking over for Javier for a bit and trying to get him to shoot? Very suspicious.

Why wouldn't he be? Any guy is fun to watch at world tournaments.

Well he's not the only guy Conor has worked with either, and Conor isn't a novice so of course he isn't going to improve tenfold over a few weeks, although I'm sure he'll have gotten at least a bit tighter in some areas.

It's just good mat time to test Conor's hard work over the last couple of years is all. ;)
Yeah never hurts to add more talent to the team. He seems pretty good. Hope he and Conor do good work together.

I mean it's not like Khabib has some elaborate game plan that Conor doesn't know about. He's going to shoot for his life and try to "smash" him on the ground.

I mean it's not like Khabib has some elaborate game plan that Conor doesn't know about. He's going to shoot for his life and try to "smash" him on the ground.

Khabib is very predictable to the untrained eye. Same as Conor.

There is a lot of intricacies that are left unaccounted for that people don't understand, and thus think it's all about avoiding the takedown or left-hand which is very easy to say from an ignorant perspective. It's why they end up failing, and failing hard against the two guys.

Translation is pretty funny:
"Mdaaa ... very surprised at what rotten people all the same exist, some even wait for something to make this rot pour out only on the Internet, and in real life to look afraid.
@ayubmag Ayuba I know personally, such a brother, I did not see much of my qyonah. All such in shock, he is with Conor, he is with Conor. Against Habib. Against Dagestan. Do not carry an ink, so that he would not do this sport in the first place! Secondly, if during this period Conor so raises the stalls that will infect Habib, then it's a disgrace to the whole preparation of Habib. Thirdly, when Cerroon was supposed to fight against Habib, the Dagestanis prepared the fight for Serronne. Zabit trains with Barbosa, in absentia and prepared it for him. Mineev look who is cooking !? And such examples of the SEA, it's just a media battle and therefore so much attention. What are you creating a panic and stirring a foreigner?"

Back