Dagestan vs Dan Duckman Hooker

Get over it chump, Dans been around for ages, has brought it every single time and is now looking at a title run. Makes no sense to fight that guy who might be good, but needs to fight more.

His quickest way to a title run would be to beat Islam, problem is he's not confident so he wants to try the longer route of fighting top 5 guys.

They are scared. And we all know it.

24c207d5947c1c7a42e4b6664f89e6e6

Would love to hear Bruce Buffer announce next time "DAN....the DUCKMAN....Hooookerrrrr!"

Maybe Hooker wants a real fight and a holdon contest knowing this is Dagestans speciality ?
Islam is begging Hooker so hard its embarassing.
Begging for a fight lets call it bum fighter

Maybe Hooker wants a real fight and a holdon contest knowing this is Dagestans speciality ?
Islam is begging Hooker so hard its embarassing.
Begging for a fight lets call it bum fighter

Duckman already begged and got shot down by a Dagestan's leftover ;-) nice try tho

They're bitter about Conor's loss to Kbabib so they side with Hooker over Makhachev, twisting the duck into saying it's normal to fight higher ranked opponents when coming off a win.

So I gave the example of Zabit vs Kattar and they have no rebuttal.

This is some 3d chess..

The answer is: Dan is a duck and not a real fighter.

Simple theory about top 10 fighters fighting behind them, within the top 10 there're the top 5 if your not in the top 5 you can fight behind you and still not lose ground on a risk fight. Islam is ranked 9th Hooker 7th the only real doable fights in front of him are Barboza (great rewind) Felder, Cerrone, Gaethje, are his in front options and most of them are looking at each other. Fighting Islam a risk not a big risk but you get badman rep if you win and it makes it harder for the guys in front of you to say no. Sometimes you gotta step back to leap forward...

Lol Islam literally has 20 times the followers of Hooker.

For every Hooker fan theres 20 Makhachev fans.

Agreed, he is a bonafide superstar.

Golden Makhachev statues line the streets of most cities world wide.

I am tired of seeing stand up guys only calling out guys who plays within their styles, if you want to be a champ someday or be someone that counts within the sport, you're going to have to face some not so good match ups. And I thought those guys are supposed to be "great grapplers' anyway, if you look at their bios most of them are BJJ black belts. Surely they shouldnt be scared to go to the ground.

His quickest way to a title run would be to beat Islam, problem is he's not confident so he wants to try the longer route of fighting top 5 guys.

No. It would not be the quickest route to the title. How would fighting someone lower ranked and less of a name be the quickest way to the title lol. Ridiculous

no one knows who tf hooker is.

He isn't some ppv headlining star with buyrate points in his contract.

He is a journeyman who got destroyed just a couple fights ago.

LOL, I guess you really don't know what a journeyman is. Hooker is a rising contender at LW so far from a journeyman, again...lol.

Funny you mentioned the Barbosa fight to somehow devalue Hooker. Even though he took an L, he's actually in a better spot now and ranked higher. He's now looking at Cowboy or Felder to move into the top 5.

No one at LW is a star to generate big numbers aside from Conor and Khabib. Guys like Cowboy are well known and can generate good ratings. And that is the whole point, Hooker is a rising contender and fighting a bigger name ahead of him gets him noticed. Hooker isn't the star, but the guys he can fight ahead of him can put value in his name so he's positioning himself right. Islam does nothing for him high risk with with little reward.

No. It would not be the quickest route to the title. How would fighting someone lower ranked and less of a name be the quickest way to the title lol. Ridiculous

I guess you dont understand Dagestani feelings of brotherhood and who the current champ is.

The Instagram thing was in reply to one of you Contards saying Makhachev isnt popular enough to sell in a fight against Duckman, and in NZ of all places lol

It's not that he's unpopular, but rather not in the top 10.

I guess you dont understand Dagestani feelings of brotherhood and who the current champ is.

I don't care. Khabib has absolutely nothing to do with Dan's next fight. Simple .

Lol Islam literally has 20 times the followers of Hooker.

For every Hooker fan theres 20 Makhachev fans.

Interesting that Islam has 20.9k twitter followers.
Dan has 24k.

Interesting that Islams largest instagram has 81.6k.
Instagram for hooker is 98.2k

You made me look into it. After looking into it. Dan has more fans . Is higher ranked.
Has fought 3 times since December last year. 2w 1L. Barboza. Vick. Al . Decent names .

Islam has fought twice. Davi Ramos and Arman Tsarukyan. Who ever they are lol.

So. Islam has been less active than Dan. Has less fans than Dan and is rated lower than Dan ....

What a backwards step that would be.

Back