Dagestan vs Dan Duckman Hooker

Sherdog likes to use the word duck too much and absolutely none of you Know what you’re talking about.

Nice repeat thread btw. Keep it up, champ.
duck the duck up you ducking fatherducker

divas like Hooker, Felder and Yair Rodriguez dont?

Is it something to do with growing up in the mountains or the tough Dagestani culture vs Mexico, New Zealand and Ireland?

Ireland lol. Felder is an American.

Isn't Islam the guy who ducked Kevin Lee ?

Leutenant Dang the HangDangestanman whocare s

giphy.gif

Isn't Islam the guy who ducked Kevin Lee ?

No? Proof?

He had been calling out Fighter Kevin Lee for a while and this year Kevin Lee agreed too but their timings never worked out.

Lol. The only reason this an issue is because Hooker suddenly represents a stylistically easy way to crack the top 10 for Zabit.

Typical Dagestan tactic.

Since they saw Khabilov get obliterated by Bendo its "I'll fight anyone anytime! (as long as they are a 1 dimensional striker with piss poor tdd)".

Lol. The only reason this an issue is because Hooker suddenly represents a stylistically easy way to crack the top 10 for Zabit.

Typical Dagestan tactic.

Since they saw Khabilov get obliterated by Bendo its "I'll fight anyone anytime! (as long as they are a 1 dimensional striker with piss poor tdd)".

Zabit is featherweight, no one is suggesting Zabit fight Duckman Hooker.

Islam also called out the winner of Felder-Barboza right before the fight so Felder is an option too.

Basically anyone in the top 10 is an option but I like Al and Barboza too much to want either to have a 3rd consecutive loss by Islam.

Zabit is featherweight, no one is suggesting Zabit fight Duckman Hooker.

Islam also called out the winner of Felder-Barboza right before the fight so Felder is an option too.

Basically anyone in the top 10 is an option but I like Al and Barboza too much to want either to have a 3rd consecutive loss by Islam.
Felder! Another 1 dimensional striker!

What a surprise!

Not calling out Da Bronx or Gregor or Dariush or Fighter Kevin Lee. Just call out strikers that are hopeless on the ground.

I reckon Bendo obliterating Khabilov has given all these Dagestanis ptsd.

Felder! Another 1 dimensional striker!

What a surprise!

Not calling out Da Bronx or Gregor or Dariush or Fighter Kevin Lee. Just call out strikers that are hopeless on the ground.

I reckon Bendo obliterating Khabilov has given all these Dagestanis ptsd.

He just dominated Davi Ramos, ADCC world champ and 3rd degree BJJ black belt.

He deserves a top 10 opponent, Da Bronx and Dariush are not.

Kevin Lee and Gregor are fighting each other next so they're off the table for a while.

Seems pretty smart of Hooker to try and get a better ranked opponent.

"Duckman" moniker is pretty fucking good tho, lol.

He just dominated Davi Ramos, ADCC world champ and 3rd degree BJJ black belt.

He deserves a top 10 opponent, Da Bronx and Dariush are not.

Kevin Lee and Gregor are fighting each other next so they're off the table for a while.
How convenient!

Although perhaps by that rational Hooker also deserves a top 10 or top 5 opponent next as well?

Or do only Dagestanis desperate to break the top 10 by matching up with a 1 dimensional striker "deserve" a top 10 opponent?

How convenient!

Although perhaps by that rational Hooker also deserves a top 10 or top 5 opponent next as well?

Or do only Dagestanis desperate to break the top 10 by matching up with a 1 dimensional striker "deserve" a top 10 opponent?

*yawn* on the same token it can be said that that Hooker and Felder are avoiding anyone who isnt a one dimensional striker.

Islam will and has fought anyone, wrestler or not. Right now the only available guys ranked above him arent wrestlers.

Lol Islam literally has 20 times the followers of Hooker.

For every Hooker fan theres 20 Makhachev fans.

Fighting skill is not defined by number of Instagram followers.
You are full of fail.
That's why Hooker is at #7 and Makhachev at #15.
Deal with it.

Hooker has bigger fish to fry and take bigger selling fights, Islam couldn't sell mud to a pig
no one knows who tf hooker is.

He isn't some ppv headlining star with buyrate points in his contract.

He is a journeyman who got destroyed just a couple fights ago.

Lol Islam literally has 20 times the followers of Hooker.

For every Hooker fan theres 20 Makhachev fans.

at 100th the discretionary spending per fan, so 5 times less potential revenue.

Get over it chump, Dans been around for ages, has brought it every single time and is now looking at a title run. Makes no sense to fight that guy who might be good, but needs to fight more.

Yeah I'm sure PED cheat Islam is gonna fight back in the rankings once he finally makes it to the top 10, also Hooker fought less than a week ago, why isn't PED cheat Islam calling out someone that could actually make it to December? he should fight again next year, or is he too busy prancing around to dictators with Khabib?

Fighting skill is not defined by number of Instagram followers.
You are full of fail.
That's why Hooker is at #7 and Makhachev at #15.
Deal with it.

The Instagram thing was in reply to one of you Contards saying Makhachev isnt popular enough to sell in a fight against Duckman, and in NZ of all places lol

Back