Dagestan vs Dan Duckman Hooker

There are plenty of fights for Macadamia nuts. Him and Cormier and ts keep pushing for the hooker fight because they see a good stylistic matchup for themselves. Pussy cowards behave that way.

What do they have to do with this?
Bro {<huh}WTF. No logical way to connect Conor and Dan<Dylan> I guess Zabit diehards are salty Hooker is higher ranked now when Zabit is not getting any promotional push. I just see it as props to Al. Al knew it was a high risk low reawrd fight and took it anyways.
<Fedor23>

Some replies here are mixing up Zabit for Islam lol its like saying Hooker and Felder are the same fighter because they're both white.

No one cares about this Dagestani chicken jaw, that's why.

Zabit Magomedshripov is ranked #5 and agreed to fight #11 ranked Calvin Kattar.

Both guys are on winning streaks.

Yet Conortards defend Duckman Hooker saying guys only fight below their rank when coming off a loss.

Similarly Makhachev agreed to fight many non-ranked guys even though he's on a win streak.

Why is it that Dagestanis like Magomedsharipov and Makhavhev fight whoever, even well below their rankings, while divas like Hooker, Felder and Yair Rodriguez dont?

Is it something to do with growing up in the mountains or the tough Dagestani culture vs Mexico, New Zealand and Ireland?

Discuss.

When trying to make points, you shouldn’t talk out of your ass. Do your homework first.

TF does Conor have to do with Hooker?
Dan is a sold gatekeeper
What does that make Al?
tenor.gif

Yet Conortards defend Duckman Hooker saying guys only fight below their rank when coming off a loss.

Similarly Makhachev agreed to fight many non-ranked guys even though he's on a win streak.

Why is it that Dagestanis like Magomedsharipov and Makhavhev fight whoever, even well below their rankings, while divas like Hooker, Felder and Yair Rodriguez dont?

Is it something to do with growing up in the mountains or the tough Dagestani culture vs Mexico, New Zealand and Ireland?

Discuss.

Y'all got a wide on for these Dagestani blockheads...

Discuss.
No man, it has to do only with the what they believe is the best way for them to reach the top, resp. earn more money in the long run.

It’s funny how literal garbage threads like this are left and other much better threads get deleted all the time. Fuck this guy

Hooker vs Islam in New Zealand (or Russia) would easily be a Fight Night main event.
Hooker vs everyone could be a main event in a New Zealand Fight Night card.
I cannot imagine Islam in a main event... even in russia.

Now seriously, Islam has atleast 1 fight ahead of him before fighting ranked guys. And if Hooker could fight Felder or Porier, why the fuck should he take a fight with Islam?
For Zabit and Islam is only intelligent to take as much fights as possible, even with lower ranked oppoments.
They are building hype and are getting known. bringing Zabit and Islam as an example or comparing them to Hooker is incorrect.

Be Honest, if you were Hooker, would you take a fight with Islam or Felder/Poirier?

I heard Dagestanis are so tough they let homosexual people do want they want without feeling insecure…
Oh wait.

Discuss.

C'mon dude Dan Ducker is far more likely to catch on than Duckman Hooker.

Pigs get free donuts at one dunkn donuts chain where I live. It's cool for them I guess but still funny.

On topic really Duckman Hooker{<huh}I do agree in that Zabit is getting the opposite of a fast track at this point.
No shit eh, dude gets beat almost half to death by Edson then comes back to take on Al in his very next fight, back to back top 5 guys...... Gonna be a pretty hard sell on the duck thing I would think.

Gotta admit though, was pretty impressive he somehow managed to find a way to work Conor into thread discussing a subject he has absolutely no relevance in mind you.

That's some talent right there, lol.

Islam has beat 0 ranked opponents gtfo

No shit eh, dude gets beat almost half to death by Edson then comes back to take on Al in his very next fight, back to back top 5 guys...... Gonna be a pretty hard sell on the duck thing I would think.

Gotta admit though, was pretty impressive he somehow managed to find a way to work Conor into thread discussing a subject he has absolutely no relevance in mind you.

That's some talent right there, lol.

He knocked out Vick in r1 in between losing to Barbosa and beating Al.

Also Dan did accept the fight with Islam provided it's in Russia. Fighting Islam is going to do absolutely nothing for him at this point.

Fighting vs in nz v porier/ felder / cowboy will sell. Then like Dan the man said your hometown no worries.

Back