Dagestan vs Dan Duckman Hooker

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Zabit Magomedshripov is ranked #5 and agreed to fight #11 ranked Calvin Kattar.

Both guys are on winning streaks.

Yet Conortards defend Duckman Hooker saying guys only fight below their rank when coming off a loss.

Similarly Makhachev agreed to fight many non-ranked guys even though he's on a win streak.

Why is it that Dagestanis like Magomedsharipov and Makhavhev fight whoever, even well below their rankings, while divas like Hooker, Felder and Yair Rodriguez dont?

Is it something to do with growing up in the mountains or the tough Dagestani culture vs Mexico, New Zealand and Ireland?

Discuss.

Hooker has bigger fish to fry and take bigger selling fights, Islam couldn't sell mud to a pig

Dan is a solid gatekeeper

Last edited:
Sherdog likes to use the word duck too much and absolutely none of you Know what you’re talking about.

Nice repeat thread btw. Keep it up, champ.

Hooker has bigger fish to fry and take bigger selling fights, Islam couldn't sell mud to a pig
Pigs don't buy mud, dude. They buy doughnuts.

Lol Islam literally has 20 times the followers of Hooker.

For every Hooker fan theres 20 Makhachev fans.

What do they have to do with this?

They're bitter about Conor's loss to Kbabib so they side with Hooker over Makhachev, twisting the duck into saying it's normal to fight higher ranked opponents when coming off a win.

So I gave the example of Zabit vs Kattar and they have no rebuttal.

Lol Islam literally has 20 times the followers of Hooker.

For every Hooker fan theres 20 Makhachev fans.

Buys his followers confirmed

Pigs don't buy mud, dude. They buy doughnuts.
Pigs get free donuts at one dunkn donuts chain where I live. It's cool for them I guess but still funny.

On topic really Duckman Hooker{<huh}I do agree in that Zabit is getting the opposite of a fast track at this point.

Hooker vs Islam in New Zealand (or Russia) would easily be a Fight Night main event.

They would give away half the tickes. Vs Cowboy....instant sell out.

I have respect for Zabit and Dan. If Israel keeps winning he Dana will give Hooker a headline fight night card in NZ. Zabit is definitely being ducked but I don't think Hooker is the one

Back