Dada 5000's Heart Stopped After The Fight

I can see Bellator being out of business very, very soon.

Viacom won't want this shit attached to their name. Imagine if the guy died? Well, that was close to being a reality. Bellator is just embarrassing MMA and pushing the sport back 20 years.

I hope the dude is okay now, damn scary.
I was going to say the same about Viacom.

I don't think Coker feels responsible for this, but Viacom may be averse to freakshow fights from now on after having a potential major lawsuit staring them in the face.

Not saying such a lawsuit would be viable. But a corporation gets freaked out by this sort of thing.

"Tell the emts to keep the stretcher ringside for that guy, he's gonna need it" Dada 5000
Nice

All you girls in here moaning about what a disgrace fuck bellator etc, I'm sure they didn't envision this happening.

Stop crying and go watch some ufc undercards.

Nice

All you girls in here moaning about what a disgrace fuck bellator etc, I'm sure they didn't envision this happening.

Of course they didn't envision it, but hopefully they learned a lesson about allowing a 300+ pound, out-of-shape street fighter to cut to 265 and fight 3 rounds.

Like most of us, they probably thought the fight would be over in the first round, after the first major haymaker landed.

Nice

I actually thought it would be action packed I'm sure bellator did too.

265 is a joke. Only professional fighters from here on out Coker, fkn got it?

The fight was a joke. Televising the fight was a bigger joke. But having a weight limit for heavyweight is also a joke.

The extremely sad part about this is Kimbo. If that sumbitch had ANY skill, he coulda gotten Dada out of there in one round and saved us all that trauma. Instead, he gasses on the ringwalk and spams takedowns.

He's alive, I guess that's something. Hopefully he never fights again.

that's crazy. If Dada wants to get serious about fighting he needs to go train with professionals that will not only help him cut weight responsibly, but actually teach him how to fight.
THIS so true. the commissions proved again that they care only about money. an out of shape man who had not fought pro in 5 years should never have been cleared

need to see a rematch. I got my money on regulated potassium dada 5000.

The fact that he didn't collapse before the fight finished is shocking.
He DID collapse before the fight finished. He collapsed and it was ruled a TKO, but he wasn't hit - he just fell down dramatically.

Yeah Bellator you might want to stop with these ridiuclous fights before you give MMA a huge black mark against its name.

The Texas commission is to blame. What was their pre-fight physical? A 98 degree body temperature?!?!?

Is Coker paying off the comission with coke&hookers with dem Viacom dollars or is the comission fucking retarded? Dada's record was 2-0 against 1-10 Tim Papp and 0-6 Cedric James. HOW did he convince anyone that he is fit to fight? Especially since he had to cut 40 fucking lbs to meet the HW limit. I mean, I get the "why" but I will never for the life of me understand the how.

This should be a warning sign for Coker when booking these freak fights. It's only a matter of time before one of these guys dies in the cage. Dada going to the hospital is bad publicity.

Last edited:
Here's two semi-drunk old guys with zero fight xp going at it in Cro Cop's backyard and looking better than Dada and Kimbo

It looked like it stopped at least 4-5x during the fight too.

Here's two semi-drunk old guys with zero fight xp going at it in Cro Cop's backyard and looking better than Dada and Kimbo

You would think if it was at Cro Cops house he'd have more than one pair of boxing gloves.

Back