Dada 5000. Handicap?

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by chuckalugk, Feb 13, 2016.

1. chuckalugk

chuckalugk Orange Belt

Watching the Dada/Kimbo special, and Dada drives around with a handicap sticker on his van. He's fighting in a pro fight, and has a handicap sticker?

2. bringitoncomeon

bringitoncomeon Blue Belt

Lol and bellator wants to be taken seriously

3. chuckalugk

chuckalugk Orange Belt

He drove around in a van with his pic on the van. He was driving around selling the fight.

4. manboy<3

manboy<3 don't card me bro

You are just getting me more and more pumped up for this fight

Amerikuracana and TheGZA like this.
  5. joeyjoejoe

joeyjoejoe Silver Belt

Could be an immediate family member.

Go Go Plata likes this.
  6. chuckalugk

chuckalugk Orange Belt

You can't be handicapped, if you can climb up into that big van.

7. Go Go Plata

Go Go Plata Black Belt

His mother is handicapped..

8. mbach4307

mbach4307 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Came here expecting betting odds. Not disappointed at all

9. Mavadorov

Mavadorov Purple Belt

Really?

10. SpiderCrawl

SpiderCrawl Black Belt

Helps with welfare.

thesharktank and MilkMachine like this.
  11. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Titanium Belt

When I read the title I just assumed it would have something to do with the way he spoke or his IQ or something. With respect to him for his courage getting in there.

12. RawHawg

RawHawg Black Belt

The sticker may be for the enemy or "da inner me"

13. ill0giKaL

ill0giKaL Brown Belt

They want to be taken seriously but continue to call him "DaDa 5000" when his actual name is Dhafir Harris whom is one of Kimbo's old bodyguards... Also they want to be taken serious when DaDa 5000 ((Which whenever I say it, it reminds me of some terrible EDM bands name)) was running a highly illegal underground fight club in his BACKYARD... That alone is unlawful prizefighting, (among many other crimes) also he didn't have a permit to be running said shows in FL....So hey, that's almost as legit as Bellator at times... now add in a few other names and fights they're putting together and it just looks like a fucking shit show... Main Event:: Ken Shammy vs Royce Gracie, this isn't 1993? This rematch MAY have BEEN appealing 20 years ago and no, not better late then never... Co-Main::: Kimbo Slice(5-2) vs DaDa 5000 with a whopping 2 professional fights total (though he won them both within the 1st round and honestly I would absolutley LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing Dada KO Kimbo dead in his tracks more then ANYONE) but I gotta say it's not only ridiculous, it fucking BLASPHEMOUS and DISGRACEFUL to have these two fights Co Headlining, and headlining... the Main event from UFC 1 is just terrible.... I mean I can understand Kimbo n DaDa are supposed to reel in the casual fans and kept them tuned in but any REAL MMA fan should feel sad and upset that this is what it has come to... and it's pathetic that The WORLD'S #2 ranked premier MMA organization is running this garbage fight as a Co Headliner.... and now back to the Main Event... I can relate a little more to this one because I have been a hardcore MMA fan since '93 but this rematch is 20+ years too late.... Now don't get me wrong, I HOPE it brings back all the nostalgia and memories from and the Pre Zuffa owned UFC landscape starting back in 1993 but.... These men are senior citizens now... They have no buisness being in that cage as a participating fighter... Only as coaches. Hope they BOTH fiinally HANG THOSE DAMN GLOVES UP... Another sad thing too is there is some actual decent fighters on the card that deserve to fight atleast the Co- Headlining spot (Emanuel Newton vs Linton Vassell could be good, also Sanchez vs D. Pineda might be decent, pretty excited to watch Melvin Guillard in action vs Derek Campos and shit, I even remember Justin Wren from TUF and he wasn't so bad either) I guess I'll have to take it all with a grain of salt.

I know people that work on Wall St the use fake handicap stickers, you don't gotta be poor to want to walk the shortest distance.

14. InfinityLens

InfinityLens Black Belt

Have you seen the record's of the guys he fought? He probably got it from one of them. Anyway now that it's over;

Tank v Shamrock (Winner gets Kimbo rematch)
    Loser of that fight v DD5K (Winner gets Kimbo rematch)

15. fonzob1

fonzob1 Silver Belt

Please no more DD5K. I thought we all learned that lesson.