Dad tackles son's high school wrestling opponent

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Here's another old one

- Hope the kid on the first video got a revenge on that stupid dad.
The second one is disgusting. Those retards don't know how their over-protective behavior affects the kids?

When I wrestled in high school we had 4 or 5 local college wrestlers who used to be on my high school's wrestling team and they'd come practice with us once a week. One was an asshole who liked to bully the high school kids. I remember one day clearly, we'd run laps around the mat before practice and he tripped one of the smaller kids and wouldn't let him get back up until he licked a spot of sweat that was on the mat. One tournament he was coaching my match and I got slammed and lost while he wasn't paying attention, laughing with his buddy while he's supposed to be coaching me. My dad came down from the stands and cussed him out when I was walking off. He didn't say shit but he also helped coach P.E. once in a while. And one of those days we were playing basketball and he was going at me, elbows, all that shit. I remember giving it right back and scoring on him and he said even dog shit gets sunshine some days. I just smiled and left it at that, I knew he was doing it because my dad told him off.

When I wrestled in high school we had 4 or 5 local college wrestlers who used to be on my high school's wrestling team and they'd come practice with us once a week. One was an asshole who liked to bully the high school kids. I remember one day clearly, we'd run laps around the mat before practice and he tripped one of the smaller kids and wouldn't let him get back up until he licked a spot of sweat that was on the mat. One tournament he was coaching my match and I got slammed and lost while he wasn't paying attention, laughing with his buddy while he's supposed to be coaching me. My dad came down from the stands and cussed him out when I was walking off. He didn't say shit but he also helped coach P.E. once in a while. And one of those days we were playing basketball and he was going at me, elbows, all that shit. I remember giving it right back and scoring on him and he said even dog shit gets sunshine some days. I just smiled and left it at that, I knew he was doing it because my dad told him off.
Damn that sounds a LOT like my old HS team. LOL you didn't go to high school in south jersey did you?

How sad it is to live throught an 11 y.o kid...

<{CMPALM}>

Back