Dad bod

If you're dieting properly, you shouldn't feel like you're starving.

So.. is this a male version of the thinprivilage blog?

You sound like a fatso, I would hate being that fat. But maybe you are one of those fat's rights matter types.

Damn fatsos man, I once got attacked by a fattie.

If you are going to have sex with your girlfriend than you have to understand that presentation is an important part of the act.

Just like serving up a plate of food to her; she has to, at the very least, not be disgusted by whats going inside of her.

Anything less is Sexual Welfare.

Better to sacrifice one's neural capacity and get those abs, than see that familiar frozen look on her face when you disrobe in front her.

Heed these words and it's: Cooze-ever-flowin'.

Shun these words: Die alone with dem likkle smartie-sized blue-balls.

Choose well.

I'm not ashamed of my dadbod. I used to be 10% bf, but stopped working out and sit at a desk all day now.
picture.php

Last edited:
Should have ripped off your shirt, busted out your moves, started seductively dancing towards your girl and said:

"Just More of Me to Love"

tumblr_m4oc4ttbB61qbwgino1_1280_zpsbr4r31rf.jpg

How can anyone go from 6% body fat to 26% in a month.

Impossible

Gorging a shit load everyday. Last month I went from 12% to maybe 20% with ingesting 5-8k daily. I'm back on track now, but it can happen. It definitely put a dent in my wallet.

Gorging a shit load everyday. Last month I went from 12% to maybe 20% with ingesting 5-8k daily. I'm back on track now, but it can happen. It definitely put a dent in my wallet.

Good god.

Where you depressed?

Or did you discover what oxtail soup is really all about?

I find it hard to believe someone with that low body fat and who's in shape could get that fat in a month.

Ur body just doesn't allow it to happen that quickly if your a physically fit person.

I think this is a troll thread.

I find it hard to believe someone with that low body fat and who's in shape could get that fat in a month.

Ur body just doesn't allow it to happen that quickly if your a physically fit person.

I think this is a troll thread.

It definitely has that feel to it

Good god.

Where you depressed?

Or did you discover what oxtail soup is really all about?

Naw, I had a muay thai fight and just binged from the day after.

Should have ripped off your shirt, busted out your moves, started seductively dancing towards your girl and said:

"Just More of Me to Love"

tumblr_m4oc4ttbB61qbwgino1_1280_zpsbr4r31rf.jpg

TS tried this technique when he was at 6% body fat, but to no avail:

giphy.gif

if u replace the dad bod, with something a fat girl would say to her boyufriend, the story still works.

lol. sherdog dont like large boned ppl XD

Back