Dad asked me to get him a sack of weed

Stars of Dett cocksuckas!!!

View attachment 632315
This
kzmWC2.gif

Been my dream to smoke with my pops forever.

He finally wants to blaze up.

Scared he might get too ripped with the strong herbs these days .

Should I just let him get super baked with some goodies or just get him some stuff that looks good but doesn’t have as much THC.
My advice would be to use a bong.
You fill it up, he takes a dry hit and clears the chamber, see how he does

Thats cool TS.
I remember finding out my pops still smokes. Smoked with him on multiple occasions, always a good experience.

Get him really strong stuff so you can finally fulfill your fantasy and make a move

Father’s Day blazing session later this evening!Can’t wait .
Love ya dad!

Should I just let him get super baked with some goodies or just get him some stuff that looks good but doesn’t have as much THC.

Be gentle on him. Considering his age, and he hasnt smoked in a while. He won't have your tolerance. He'll get ripped with a couple of tokes.

It's telling he asked for a "bag" of weed. They used to call an ounce of weed a "Lid" and they always came in plastic baggies. Not the fancy glass Jars of today. I definitely would NOT give him edibles. You never really know with that stuff and if he OD's he'll never want to touch Pot again. :D

H4hP.gif
2ccc6edf755f361df448858d79c163ea.gif
stoner.gif

Keep it low THC for the first time. Well it depends on his mindset going in. If he is nervous or anxious and you get him too high he won't like it! heh.

Have fun!

Roll a blunt and play some Cypress Hill (1st CD). Make sure to drive around high later in a low rider and ask people to write you essay and shit

"This ain't Woodstock, old man. All the cool kids are doing meth nowadays."

I started smoking weed to avoid my family bullshit...getting stoned with my dad sounds like a terrible time. Watching him get too stoned while I stay sober and lecture him would be a nice turn of events though.

Imagine being a respectful 68 year old member of society only to have your degenerate son corrupt you.

Back