Dad asked me to get him a sack of weed

Start him off easy, some low grade mids at the most. Let him ease into it. Don't try to freak him out.

Sounds like the plot to a gay prono

giphy.gif
{<huh}

I very seldom toke, but did with my dad just after my mom died. I just check out and get all internal when baked so it wasn't a very memorable experience. Old guy didn't get what the hype was all about. Maybe we shoulda got some blow instead. Lol

Alright guys. Picked up some herb. Stopped by my dad's place. It ended up being a nice joint on the patio. Nothing crazy it was a nice sativa similar to weed back in the hippy days. Just a nice little head change. We ended up just relaxing, chatting up about being thankful for how thing's have turned out and how much I respect him.

I left him a few nugs and some papers. He's 68 by the way. If anyone still has their pops around tell him you love him for sure.

Who know some herb could give us a bonding moment.

Was this in Florida?

My dad will never smoke weed. Workaholic. Hes had less than a case of beer in his life. Meanwhile my mom is an alcoholic, my brother that I grew up with is a junkie alcoholic loose cannon and I was formerly a many substance user myself. Just use MJ now, thinking Ive got it figured out but that always gets turned on its head.

I stopped craving alcohol a long time ago but I still ocassionally get cravings for coke, E and opiates. Once an, always an. Ill actually still occasionaly pop a 2mg or 4mg dilly since I do have that aspect of myself pretty well checked.

Years ago my mates parents asked him to get them some weed to try for the first time. He said it cost 50 bucks and rolled them two small joints and kept the rest ha ha

Alright guys. Picked up some herb. Stopped by my dad's place. It ended up being a nice joint on the patio. Nothing crazy it was a nice sativa similar to weed back in the hippy days. Just a nice little head change. We ended up just relaxing, chatting up about being thankful for how thing's have turned out and how much I respect him.

I left him a few nugs and some papers. He's 68 by the way. If anyone still has their pops around tell him you love him for sure.

Who know some herb could give us a bonding moment.

That's fucking awesome. I wish I could get my mom to do the same.

I don't enjoy smoking with people who don't get high often. They talk to much nonsense. My wife is all like "This all feels like a dream".

I'd definitely find him some super weak swag shit rather than trying to get him real high on anything potent. If you get too high your first time you can end up hating it forever.

edit: I see you updated and it went well, that's good. Nice to have a bonding moment like that with your dad.

Years ago my mates parents asked him to get them some weed to try for the first time. He said it cost 50 bucks and rolled them two small joints and kept the rest ha ha

Ew thats scummy

Just buy a chunk of hash and throw them butter knives on the stove man.

Spots.jpg

Just kidding, although it would probably be really fun.

Just buy some some lower THC stuff. Better safe then sorry, nobody wants to have to "bad buzz Dad" around. I'm sure even the lightest stuff will have him laughing all night if he doesn't smoke.

Why is it your dream to smoke weed with your dad? Seems weird.

I remember when I found out my dad still smoked. Within a month he was fronting me qps and scripts of alprazolam.

Redneck mating call...that’s his mom...

upload_2019-8-20_0-25-54.gif

Take him to the weed shop. It'll be a good bonding experience lol.

Just buy a chunk of hash and throw them butter knives on the stove man.

Spots.jpg

Just kidding, although it would probably be really fun.

Just buy some some lower THC stuff. Better safe then sorry, nobody wants to have to "bad buzz Dad" around. I'm sure even the lightest stuff will have him laughing all night if he doesn't smoke.
I used to do that with my roommate 15 years ago. We'd cut a gatorade bottle in half, poke holes in the bottom, and fill it with ice. Good memories. He's dead now. I miss my friend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back